Sign in to follow this  
randomGuy

This chess stream video had everything... great entertainment

https://youtu.be/z0iJUaiIHy4

Vidit Gujrati - super GM (2700+), super talented, humble witty super likeable. Incredible skill, plays 3 simultaneous blindfold games with 2000 rated beautiful Alexandra botez...too many distractions vidit still wins...

Funny chess puns

Funny chats...Samay Raina asks meaning of 'simp' twice (between 1:53 and 1:59) after chat floods with 'simp op'...botez hides and smiles...

Super entertaining.

Nice. Check out Samay's videos with Adhiban Baskaran, he is the funniest among them all. 

Also Botez's channel on twitch is fun, she and her younger sister are bloody entertaining. There is a third member there, some Chinese girl, cute but not as fun as Andrea Botez. 

https://www.twitch.tv/botezlive

Edited by Gollum

On 5/20/2020 at 10:23 AM, randomGuy said:

https://youtu.be/z0iJUaiIHy4

Vidit Gujrati - super GM (2700+), super talented, humble witty super likeable. Incredible skill, plays 3 simultaneous blindfold games with 2000 rated beautiful Alexandra botez...too many distractions vidit still wins...

Funny chess puns

Funny chats...Samay Raina asks meaning of 'simp' twice (between 1:53 and 1:59) after chat floods with 'simp op'...botez hides and smiles...

Super entertaining.

I'd mentioned this in the chess thread nearly a month ago. :dontknow:  It was on my YT feed.

The chess player in the hat is hilarious. I've never heard of most of these chess players. But the comedians are surely making chess more popular. 

There is even some 4 player chess that these guys have started. I saw a few minutes of that. Recognised nobody apart from Biswa (formerly of Pretentious Movie Reviews) and closed the video.

11 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I'd mentioned this in the chess thread nearly a month ago. :dontknow:  It was on my YT feed.

The chess player in the hat is hilarious. I've never heard of most of these chess players. But the comedians are surely making chess more popular. 

There is even some 4 player chess that these guys have started. I saw a few minutes of that. Recognised nobody apart from Biswa (formerly of Pretentious Movie Reviews) and closed the video.

Mostly 4-5 Indian chess players are present online Vidit(super GM), Adhiban (hat guy, GM), sagar shah (IM), Tania Sachdev(WGM)..

I guess upcoming kids for the future are praggnananda and nihal sarin.

I watch off n on from a week or two ...I liked this particular video in the op.