Sign in to follow this  
coffee_rules

The Judge (short film on love jihad)

On 6/10/2020 at 9:04 PM, Texy said:

How come the victims are always Hindu women?

It happens to a lot of Christian girls in Kerala. As well as Sikh girls in Punjab as well.  It is very common in Kerala. In UK, there are violent gangs targeting underage white girls

Edited by coffee_rules

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

It happens to a lot of Christian girls in Kerala. As well as Sikhidis in Punjab as well.  It is very common in Kerala. In UK, there are violent gangs targeting underage white girls

I think she committed suicide, RW handles were very active during that tragic saga. 

College going students are more vulnerable, that age and hormones acting up, impressionable, rebellious, so easy to be trapped by anti-social elements.

4 hours ago, Texy said:

How come the victims are always Hindu women?

In Europe victims are Christians, in SE Asia victims are Buddhists, in UK/Malerkotla/JK many Sikh families have been destroyed, many Christians have been targetted in Kerala and Goa. 

Even historical enemies of BJP are now vocal Christian girls targeted and killed in name of love jihad: Kerala's Syro-Malabar church

One such incident happened in one of friends life. He had a friend circle and there was a girl who while doing MBBS fell for a muslim boy. Once completed, she got married to him without her parents knowledge. She also started pursuing MD but then things turned when the guy asked her to drop MD and convert to Islam. Things got difficult for her.  Then my friend helped her and also got married to her, even going against his father's wish.

It was in Meerut. I was there in his wedding reception though I had no idea about the real story but I could see things weren't all great.

Edited by rkt.india

20 hours ago, Gollum said:

In Europe victims are Christians, in SE Asia victims are Buddhists, in UK/Malerkotla/JK many Sikh families have been destroyed, many Christians have been targetted in Kerala and Goa. 

Even historical enemies of BJP are now vocal Christian girls targeted and killed in name of love jihad: Kerala's Syro-Malabar church

Do you know if Love Jihad is common in Nepal as well between Madhesi Muslims and Nepalese Hindu girls? 

How about in Sri Lanka with Tamil Muslims and Sinhalese Buddhist girls? 

3 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Do you know if Love Jihad is common in Nepal as well between Madhesi Muslims and Nepalese Hindu girls? 

How about in Sri Lanka with Tamil Muslims and Sinhalese Buddhist girls? 

Dunno much about Nepal. In SL usually it is between Tamil Hindu/Christian girls and Moors. Generally Buddhists there don't put up with the BS, riots are common. Buddhists are vulnerable in Ladakh, Thailand, Malaysia etc. but in Myanmar and SL, different story. 

On 6/11/2020 at 2:15 AM, coffee_rules said:

It happens to a lot of Christian girls in Kerala. As well as Sikhidis in Punjab as well.  It is very common in Kerala. In UK, there are violent gangs targeting underage white girls

Sikhidis? That's not nice.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

I don't know the correct usage, meant to say Sikh girls. Is it Sikhini to refer to the female? What does Sikhidi mean?

Sikhara/Sikhada is a derogatory term for Sikhs, often used by Pakistani muslims. Our word for them is musullah, and here in the UK it is sullah.

Even Sikhni isn't great, I recommend that you don't use that in front of Sikh people. It's like saying Bahmani for a Hindu girl.

The best term is simply Sikh girl, just like Hindu girl or Christian girl.

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

Sikhara/Sikhada is a derogatory term for Sikhs, often used by Pakistani muslims. Our word for them is musullah, and here in the UK it is sullah.

Even Sikhni isn't great, I recommend that you don't use that in front of Sikh people. It's like saying Bahmani for a Hindu girl.

The best term is simply Sikh girl, just like Hindu girl or Christian girl.

Was wondering where I had heard it, Kareena Kapoor uses it in Jab We Met, like the N-word, not derogatory if Sikhs use it amongst themselves?

Edited by coffee_rules

I didn't believe all this a decade back and then heard in bits and pieces of this term being mentioned at high court level, which was a surprise. The incidents that happen do shake you up, like this jerk

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/ludhiana/punjab-womans-decapitated-body-found-in-meerut-tantrik-held-kin-thought-she-was-alive-as-he-kept-changing-her-whatsapp-photo-6441924/

30 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Was wondering where I had heard it, Kareena Kapoor uses it in Jab We Met, like the N-word, not derogatory if Sikhs use it amongst themselves?

I've never heard any Sikh refer to a Sikh girl as a Sikhni. Maybe dumb loud ones like Taapsee Pannu who have grown up in Delhi might say it.

The only term I have heard is Singhni which is only used for the religious Sikh girls who wear a turban.

On 6/11/2020 at 7:10 AM, velu said:

whats the hindu version of love jihad ?

i can sacrifice myself for the greater cause :pray:

It might backfire and you will start posting here as Waleed Khan instead of Velu and cat pics/videos  will be replaced by Cat Stevens pics/videos 

PS: before someone gives me a confused smiley, please google cat Stevens :)

On 6/11/2020 at 4:40 PM, velu said:

whats the hindu version of love jihad ?

i can sacrifice myself for the greater cause :pray:

Had a short affair with a girl from minority community many decades back. Things must be very easier now to get into various things with girls for guys of your generation? Or do you guys opt for virtual.

On 6/14/2020 at 7:55 PM, Nikhil_cric said:

Women make their own choices. There's nothing anyone can do about that. We can , and should, punish kidnappings and subtle coercion which forces women to wear the headscarf etc. but at the end of the day it's all up to them. 

What do you mean even someone faking their identity to trap girl........you can put these findings on other forum where those assholes day nigh bash hindu and hindutva and how peaceful and oppressed muslims are.

Edited by raki05

Reverse hardly happens, in fact mostly results in violence. Like what happened in Assam yesterday, poor Saurav Das. No tears will be shed for him, wrong community. 

Assam: Communal tension as 20-year-old Saurav murdered, body dumped in river over affair with Muslim girl, 3 arrested

Edited by Gollum

44 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Haryana mein chal kya raha hai? Mewat just one of many headaches.

TOI: TikTok sensation from Sonipat murdered after spurning advances of Aarif Mohammad

Mewat is situated on haryana - Rajasthan border. It is just like kashmir for Hindus. Don't have any hope from BJP haryana to take action. I am checking  jats population in nearby districts of Mewat.

In Sonipat it is just a rare case.

But in mainland Haryana

Panipat https://aajtak.intoday.in/story/haryana-panipat-muslims-convert-to-hinduism-1-1203740.html 

2. https://m.tribuneindia.com/news/haryana/were-already-following-hindu-rituals-76375  Jind

3.https://aajtak.intoday.in/story/more-than-30-muslim-families-convert-to-hindu-in-hisar-haryana-tstg-1-1189173.html Hisar 

Edited by sergio04

7 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

Mewat is situated on haryana - Rajasthan border. It is just like kashmir for Hindus. Don't have any hope from BJP haryana to take action.

In Sonipat it is just a rare case.

But in mainland Haryana

Panipat https://aajtak.intoday.in/story/haryana-panipat-muslims-convert-to-hinduism-1-1203740.html 

2. https://m.tribuneindia.com/news/haryana/were-already-following-hindu-rituals-76375  Jind

3.https://aajtak.intoday.in/story/more-than-30-muslim-families-convert-to-hindu-in-hisar-haryana-tstg-1-1189173.html Hisar 

Good but Mewat situation is dicey. 80% Muslims means game over in other places (5% in any part of Bengal, state of cucks) but I have some hopes from Haryanvi Hindus/Sikhs. 

Edited by Gollum

4 hours ago, Khalpat said:

I must say this lady journalist, Swati Goel Sharma is very brave. She is the one doing actual journalism otherwise in India most of the TV news readers have become journalist by sitting in their TV studio.

She mostly focusses on Dalit issues, brings their stories to light, yet a pariah for our libbus and MSM. Shows how shallow their concern for our Dalit brethren really is. 

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

She mostly focusses on Dalit issues, brings their stories to light, yet a pariah for our libbus and MSM. Shows how shallow their concern for our Dalit brethren really is. 

She always looks for the stories she reports in MSM, hardly finds. Even if they report, they omit details of religion or shows Muslim tantrik as a Hindu baba. 
she reports for Swarajya, great journo to follow.

Amit befriends vulnerable single woman posing as a Hindu, live-in relationship for 5 years. Once found out that he is Dilshan, abducts woman and girl. Now both are found dead. Can’t blame him for her stupidity. But why do they pose as Hindus o commit crimes like this. One case everyday. 

EdhDHyKU8AIHgIF?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by coffee_rules

On 7/23/2020 at 7:03 AM, coffee_rules said:

Amit befriends vulnerable single woman posing as a Hindu, live-in relationship for 5 years. Once found out that he is Dilshan, abducts woman and girl. Now both are found dead. Can’t blame him for her stupidity. But why do they pose as Hindus o commit crimes like this. One case everyday. 

EdhDHyKU8AIHgIF?format=jpg&name=900x900

Heartbreaking, the details are chilling. Can't even blame the mother/daughter since he hid his identity so well. Now the pig has been arrested, should have been encountered. 

Real name is Shamshad.