Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

Very shocking! When I saw the headline, my initial reaction was that this is some kind of April fool headline. Took a few seconds for the news to sink in. Seemed like a good actor with potential. We can only guess what it was that made him take this step but I wish he would have sorted it out in a different way.

RIP 

Still in shock.

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

If anyone followed him or analyzed, what triggered him to take his own life?

I thought he was young and very successful actor. 

This is so horrific.

Success doesnt mean happiness, it comes with it shares of problems. Some times proffesional success doesnt mean personal life is also on track. The thing with depression is its about what happens inside and every person takes it in different way. 

Problem with our society is we expect men to be strong all time and successful people to be happy all time which is not the case. 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

RIP 

Still in shock.

Success doesnt mean happiness, it comes with it shares of problems. Some times proffesional success doesnt mean personal life is also on track. The thing with depression is its about what happens inside and every person takes it in different way. 

Problem with our society is we expect men to be strong all time and successful people to be happy all time which is not the case. 

Seeking help is considered weakness.

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

RIP 

Still in shock.

What can it be with him? His professional life seemed fine, no spats/issues, and came across as very sober gentle guy. 

I think it is down to some complicated personal/family problems.

Just now, Autonomous said:

What can it be with him? His professional life seemed fine, no spats/issues, and came across as very sober gentle guy. 

there were rumours around but let it be , shudnt get into much till we knw the truth or leave as he himself might have not wanting to or else wud have left a note 

5 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Seeking help is considered weakness.

Im sure he was seeking professional help but may be wasnt enough , sometimes its people around who need to help and this is a very tough industry . 

17 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

Media shoving mic in his fathers face...

people spreading pictures of his dead body on social media..

this world is full of assholes

Not just media, people gathering outside his home taking selfies, media wants what the public consumes. First thing people want to know why he did it, checking out click baits to know more details. Culprits are the ones who leaked his bedroom pics. Assholes. And those sharing on Twitter and WA

49 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

More income comes with more expenses. And sometimes, it can lead to debt and failures.

With money, risks are taken more to earn even greater money...