Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

Shocking. I have seen him in 2-3 movies. Very talented actor and also self-made instead of being a product of nepotism which is 90% of Bollywood. Om Shanti!

Seems to me that he has a similar story to Telugu actor Uday Kiran. For people not familiar, Uday Kiran came out of now where without any background had 2-3 super hit movies in his first 1-2 years, became a heartthrob and then after that had a string of flops and suddenly within a couple of years became obscure and no one backed him

up as he didn’t have a godfather. He got depressed and one fine day committed suicide.

I think this is a similar story here unless there is something more sinister or more personal involved. 

Edited by maniac

27 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Not just media, people gathering outside his home taking selfies, media wants what the public consumes. First thing people want to know why he did it, checking out click baits to know more details. Culprits are the ones who leaked his bedroom pics. Assholes. And those sharing on Twitter and WA

It had to be somebody from Mumbai police who spread photos of his dead body. They were the only ones present in his home

16 minutes ago, someone said:

More income comes with more expenses. And sometimes, it can lead to debt and failures.

With money, risks are taken more to earn even greater money...

I don't think he was in some debts. 

Although i agree, individual should seek non-financial success, financial will show up on its own. 

This is the beauty of a human life, it cannot operate like a robot/machine. 

21 minutes ago, maniac said:

Shocking. I have seen him in 2-3 movies. Very talented actor and also self-made instead of being a product of nepotism which is 90% of Bollywood. Om Shanti!

Seems to me that he has a similar story to Telugu actor Uday Kiran. For people not familiar, Uday Kiran came out of now where without any background had 2-3 super hit movies in his first 1-2 years, became a heartthrob and then after that had a string of flops and suddenly within a couple of years became obscure and no one backed him

up as he didn’t have a godfather. He got depressed and one fine day committed suicide.

I think this is a similar story here unless there is something more sinister or more personal involved. 

But, Sushant's recent movies did well. He didn't have any flops per se. He was most likely either in debt, lack of finding work, or suffering from depression as sources say. 

3 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

But, Sushant's recent movies did well. He didn't have any flops per se. He was most likely either in debt, lack of finding work, or suffering from depression as sources say. 

Ok I didn’t know he had success recently. I was  just guessing.

35 minutes ago, maniac said:

This is not similar to Uday Kiran. Uday Kiran struggled in his professional career later on, after having had success early on, most of his subsequent films had not done well and after his marriage with Chiranjeevi's daughter was called off and once he got into a spat with their family, he got sidelined even more in the industry and he got depressed as a result of that.

Sushant's career was in a much better place. MS Dhoni, Chichore did quite well at the BO and he was on the way up in his career.

Edited by kubrickian

9 minutes ago, kubrickian said:

This is not similar to Uday Kiran. Uday Kiran struggled in his professional career later on, after having had success early on, most of his subsequent films had not done well and after his marriage with Chiranjeevi's daughter was called off and once he got into a spat with their family, he got sidelined even more in the industry and he got depressed as a result of that.

Sushant's career was in a much better place. MS Dhoni, Chichore did quite well at the BO and he was on the way up in his career.

Fair enough. I thought so because I have seen Only  3 movies of his -Kaipoche, MSD and detective Bakshi all 2-3 years back. So,I wasn’t familiar with any of his recent work.

1 hour ago, someone said:

khali dimag shaitan ka ghar

its mental health,  and in this difficult year, its more important to be busy and well connected with family/friends...

That's correct I have been saying this ...lock town will take and is taking massive massive toll on children's mental health also as they are not able to go to school for 6 months nearly.

which is why I was in favour of and I am in favour of opening schools immediately ...children are not found to die from corona anyways.

24 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

That's correct I have been saying this ...lock town will take and is taking massive massive toll on children's mental health also as they are not able to go to school for 6 months nearly.

which is why I was in favour of and I am in favour of opening schools immediately ...children are not found to die from corona anyways.

Oh bhai maaro mujhe maaro

34 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

This is the most bizarre logic I have heard.

So if the kid brings back the virus home from school and there is a grandmother/grandfather or even a father/mother who is vulnerable, then it is okay is that they suffer?

Sorry for digressing from the topic.

44 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

He wasn't unemployed due to covid crisis. 

43 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Are you that thick? Sure a kid will recover because of his better immune system but what about members in his family who may have diabetes or some other problems or old people in the house?

Don’t make this political please.

It’s an unfortunate event and there are so many other important factors that can be discussed here like mental health, pressure to sustain in Indian film industry without a god father, bullying etc etc etc.

44 minutes ago, maniac said:

Are you that thick? Sure a kid will recover because of his better immune system but what about members in his family who may have diabetes or some other problems or old people in the house?

Don’t make this political please.

It’s an unfortunate event and there are so many other important factors that can be discussed here like mental health, pressure to sustain in Indian film industry without a god father, bullying etc etc etc.

1. Children are not found to die, not found spread also...in Sweden, there is zero evidence of community spread through schools.

2. Open schools with 50% attendence as was recommended earlier.That way social distancing is achieved. We have already opened lockdown...why close schools when students don't get harmed by opening?

3. European nations have opened schools.

4. None of us can nearly appreciate the detriment for mental health. It is completely devastating to keep school closed for 6 months for mental health of kids. You specially would be triggered since I called out your hypocrisy for calling other states sick (bimaru). One would have thought after many days, you should have reflected and atleast be honest by now. But holding the grudge apparently.

Edited by randomGuy

4 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

I hope this doesn't mean you're labelling people as weak or strong. 

Depression can happen to anyone. 

Yes it can happen. But it mostly happen in People which has really big dreams. Recently we have biggest migrant crissis and yet we hardly hear news of labourers committing suicides in large numbers. Yet actor and actresses have extremely high rate of suicide despite living comfortably.