Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

31 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Queen eloquently put it. Nepotism is a big problem, it is there in every field killing merit and fairness.

I'm reminded of that scene from 3 idiots with Aamir classifying it as murder and Boman blaming the victim for not being able to handle pressure. He was definitely a smart chap besides being talented, if only the depression was handled properly he could have been successful elsewhere. So what if crappy Bollywood doesn't treat him well, he started in television and there's plenty of money and fame there. I don't think we've had a Bill Nye the science guy, cosmos or wonders of the universe equivalent and intelligent actors like him would have done justice to those roles.

I hate defending the elite of Bollywood but I think it’s not fair to start blaming them for Sushant’s death.

It’s a different thing if they went after him to blacklist him and end his career but don’t think you can blame anyone for “should have been his friend” or “should have been his counselor” or “should have signed him in his next movie” etc.

22 minutes ago, Clarke said:

I'm reminded of that scene from 3 idiots with Aamir classifying it as murder and Boman blaming the victim for not being able to handle pressure. He was definitely a smart chap besides being talented, if only the depression was handled properly he could have been successful elsewhere. So what if crappy Bollywood doesn't treat him well, he started in television and there's plenty of money and fame there. I don't think we've had a Bill Nye the science guy, cosmos or wonders of the universe equivalent and intelligent actors like him would have done justice to those roles.

Edited by coffee_rules

8 hours ago, diga said:

Seems he was a national level Physics olympiad candidate..  

On an unrelated note, this is in my bucket list too along with the complete Feynman lectures 

38. Finish reading the entire Resnick - Halliday physics book

7 hours ago, MechEng said:

Prepared for IIT in past? :cantstop:

3 hours ago, diga said:

Yep.. did pass the screening but not the mains. :(

Apne time me JEE, AIEEE alag exams the. HC Verma, Resnick Halliday good for AIEEE/BITSAT/NISER/WBJEE questions but Irodov question bank ka toh alag hi level tha. Of course Arihant used to sell solved answers books but what's the use? 

Physics and organic chemistry *ed me up badly in my attempt :((

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Apne time me JEE, AIEEE alag exams the. HC Verma, Resnick Halliday good for AIEEE/BITSAT/NISER/WBJEE questions but Irodov question bank ka toh alag hi level tha. Of course Arihant used to sell solved answers books but what's the use? 

Physics and organic chemistry *ed me up badly in my attempt :((

I gave JEE in 2010 and just cleared math cut off by 2 marks, physics I did very bad and in chemistry my total score was in negative :cantstop: 

49 minutes ago, maniac said:

I hate defending the elite of Bollywood but I think it’s not fair to start blaming them for Sushant’s death.

It’s a different thing if they went after him to blacklist him and end his career but don’t think you can blame anyone for “should have been his friend” or “should have been his counselor” or “should have signed him in his next movie” etc.

58 minutes ago, Clarke said:

It could be that the suicide of his manager made him do this. There might have been something between them.

15 minutes ago, MechEng said:

It could be that the suicide of his manager made him do this. There might have been something between them.

Or that death  just triggered his thoughts.

There was some mention that he had stopped taking his meds....totally unrelaiable source.

Sometime the meds can stop someone from taking such decisions 

1 minute ago, beetle said:

People talk to me about having siblings for my child. He came from a family of five children. 

You can be alone in a huge family too. Like him.....you can be alone with friends in the house.

But the popular perception is chances are lesser if they have sibs , it depends on one’s sensibilities and how they react to growing moments. Two siblings with same growth environment grow up a totally different individuals. Encourage this one to be more outreaching.