Abdul Razzaq will miss bigoing with Indian girls :)

vvvslaxman

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

Is that some app ? What does it do ? Is it blocked ?

What is going on ? Am I too old :((

Same here....I dont even understand what app this is and what the screenshot in the OP means. Looks like I am pretty old school :sad_smile:

During my younger days, we used to go to bars/clubs to pull birds. Looks like younger generation is more into virtual thing :winky:

This is a popular app guys. People make upto 15 lakhs every year. ALl kind of sleazy things happen here.  So many actresses are using this app.  Rimi sen, Rakhi sawant,.  IT is supposed to be a game where people give you gifts. Also head to head contests where your fans give you gifts.   Check BIGO LIVE. It is even available online.

Edited by vvvslaxman

19 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

This is a popular app guys. People make upto 15 lakhs every year. ALl kind of sleazy things happen here.  So many actresses are using this app.  Rimi sen, Rakhi sawant,.  IT is supposed to be a game where people give you gifts. Also head to head contests where your fans give you gifts.   Check BIGO LIVE. It is even available online.

This is also in the ban list. This is silently spreading.  Hope they ban this as well.

20 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Virtual gifts?

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Virtual gifts?

No. They are called beans. 210 beans is worth 1 USD.  Bigo fans have to buy these gifts through website. Basically micro transaction game. But girls easily accumulate money in no time.  Even girls with decent background take part. They have these targets every month. Some don't mind doing anything to achieve these targets. You can do pretty much anything there. But you have to spend awful lot of time infront of camera with uses commenting.  That acid victim girl is also a participant.  Great Khali (WWF), Vindhu Dara singh, atleast 20 to 30 actresses are using it to make some money with not many movie chances.

https://akashsenapaty.com/how-bigo-live-makes-millions-each-month/

https://www.bigo.tv/show

Check under India. But it is mainly used through app not on PC.  Not just India other Asian countries are also into it.

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Lol seriously seems there is no hope for humanity. Collecting beans for one assumes undressing in front of a webcam :cantstop:

38 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Lol seriously seems there is no hope for humanity. Collecting beans for one assumes undressing in front of a webcam :cantstop:

Yes. That is what it has come down to lol.  They spoil their health with no sleep, begging people to support them. Also let their privacy invaded.  Sure some girls get it easy. Still bigo takes most of the cut.  Technically if they convert all their beans some of them would be worth 125000$.  But they won't get all of it.  Those who have it in them make a lot of money.  There are "bigo recruiters". They recruit these  girls and i think they get some cut. 

Edited by vvvslaxman

12 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I feel sorry for Razzaq - in an age where even former domestic Ranji cricketers in India are earning crores, this guy has to beg BCCI for a coaching job, go on pathetic apps to try and earn "beans".  

Don’t have to feel sorry for him. I don’t think lack of income has anything to do with his behavior, I don’t think even if he wins the lotto tomorrow, he is going to change. In fact money in the hands of such idiots may cause more harm than good. It’s just the upbringing and environment that matter. 

Look at someone like Munaf Patel who is a Muslim as well, comes from a remote area and from what I heard didn’t even own or wear a pair of shoes till he started playing active cricket. He carries himself way better than even some of the  “dar-ul-Oxford” and imtiyaaz-e-Cambridge” educated padosi cricketers.

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

I feel sorry for Razzaq - in an age where even former domestic Ranji cricketers in India are earning crores, this guy has to beg BCCI for a coaching job, go on pathetic apps to try and earn "beans".  

He wanted Pandya for one week to turn him to an monsterous all rounder lol

34 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Why would they want to chat with some Baba who is in love with Rohit Sharma. Grinder is the app @maniac uses. 

Didn't know that's what is popular among your demographic these days. The concept of Gaybot is funny :laugh:

Anyways I am Pro-Choice.No judgement. To each his own.Good for you

Edited by maniac

15 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

He wanted Pandya for one week to turn him to an monsterous all rounder lol

That's what I was referring to.  It was so pathetic, "I see some mistakes in his stance, give me 2 weeks and I will make him top class allrounder".  That's a very transparent way of saying, "give me some money, I have failed to become a commentator, and trying to play again in PSL as a 40 year old didn't work either, please give me a chance"