Chinese Communist Party's genocide against Muslims

sandeep

Forced abortions, sterilizations.  Uighur birth rate has dropped by 60%

This is Genocide, systematic planned population control by a government, as if they were managing animals.  

I cannot believe that this level of cruelty and criminal actions are happening in the 21st century and the world is not in uproar about it. 

Wonder what Imran "druggie" Khan has to say about this.

https://apnews.com/269b3de1af34e17c1941a514f78d764c

ULM - Uyghur Lives Matter :protest:

On a serious note, read about this recently, in the same period the average national Birth rate in China dropped by 4%. Basically the authorities (mainly Han) are sniffing out any Uyghur women who are pregnant with their second or third child and forcing abortion or heavy fines. Also some women have complained about forced sterilisation. And also the incarceration of over a million Uyghur men probably didn't help, since no action in bed. 

The irony is that for decades during the one child policy, Uyghurs were exempt from one child policy.  

With the stigma of terrorism linked to Islam, most Western nations have little sympathy, it was same during Rohingyas Muslim crisis and same with Uyghurs Muslim. 

But anyways, as long we keep using our iPhones and make that smooth morning cappuccino from De'Longhi coffee machine, chiseled out of China, most countries will remain mute (including the monkeys in UN) 

I don’t know as I am conflicted. It is bad for current times, but in the thread the @Manny_Pacquiao ran about the solution for Islamic communal problem in India with the 2-nation theory, Partition etc. the solution seemed to be a demographic check. Keep them as minorities. Because once they cross even 25% , there is a threat to Peace and security in the region as we see in UKistan, WB, Kerala, Mewat etc. For long lasting peace in the region, it is a viable solution though it’d seem morally wrong in current times. This is what Burmese Buddhists did to Rohingyas and SInhalese did to LTTE/Tamils. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

I don’t know as I am conflicted. It is bad for current times, but in the thread the @Manny_Pacquiao ran about the solution for Islamic communal problem in India with the 2-nation theory, Partition etc. the solution seemed to be a demographic check. Keep them as minorities. Because once they cross even 25% , there is a threat to Peace and security in the region as we see in UKistan, WB, Kerala, Mewat etc. For long lasting peace in the region, it is a viable solution though it’d seem morally wrong in current times. This is what Burmese Buddhists did to Rohingyas and SInhalese did to LTTE/Tamils. 

Agree that demographics is a real headache when it comes to Muslims, but Uyghurs must be what 1-2% of Chinese population. Bas itne mein hi phatt gayi un logon ki? 

3 hours ago, don_corleone840 said:

Pehle apne gareban me jhako. Our pm has been an accused of genocide. 

No what Modi oversaw was riots, started by an incident of train coach burning by a rabid mob...where innocent children/women were victims.

Genocide ka alag hi definition hai, what Prophet Muhammad did to a Jewish tribe (Banu Qurayza) in 627 AD, that is textbook genocide. All male members above puberty were killed and also some young boys, all other children and women were taken as slaves. This was the prophet's judgement and he said it was Allah's ruling. Now you see we have 1.8 billion sheep who think this man was some kind of great figure and ideal human being and as a result we see these difficult situations around us.

Guru Nanak-equality

Mahavira-non-violence

Buddha-middle way of moderation

Jesus-love and ability to forgive the enemy

Krishna-dharma

He who must not be named-sins that must never be discussed for our own safety

So dear fellow 'Indian', next time you want to bring up some fiction about 'alleged' genocide by Modi better check what the highest court of our country ruled. If you want to continue, some of us might be tempted to bring to light some uncomfortable truths which go in all directions. I am sure you won't mind but there might be others who you know......

Why not keep ICF a cheery place? 

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Agree that demographics is a real headache when it comes to Muslims, but Uyghurs must be what 1-2% of Chinese population. Bas itne mein hi phatt gayi un logon ki? 

I think they believe in Mamta bibi. Prebhention is cure than ... umm.., betterness.

Edited by coffee_rules

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Commies and Islamists hate each other, have committed multiple massacres/genocides against each other in other parts of the globe. Only in India do these two come together, their hatred for us dharmics must be at another level.  

Trivia:

There was a major alliance of convenience earlier in a cold war theatre, with the Arab states backed by USSR against US backed Israel. 

The ideologies are so apart it could get funny at times. There is a very good German film, The Baader Meinhof Complex around a German far left terror group, which shows the gap when the commies go for terror training in middle east. One side is cool with nudity & promiscuity while the other will want to behead u for the same :phehe: