Bahut hui Junta par petrol diesel ki maar, abki baar Modi sarkar

Trichromatic

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Jab bhooke ko muft mein ration de raha hain sarkaar.

to petrol aur diesel ka kisko hain phikar 

aglo baar ...

On 2/8/2020 at 8:23 PM, coffee_rules said:

Dilliwalon, mubarak ho! Paanch saal aur sadte rahon, freebie debts will stop in 3 months, aur shaheen bagh bante raheinge. 

Just now, Trichromatic said:

Are you saying that Modi is hunter and Indian public has been caught?

No, I am saying that most Indians are like that monkey (including myself). They dont want to let go of that coconut even when they know that (hunter) war is already on.  Modi is collecting all that tax so that his family can have a lot of money for next generation.

PS: I myself am trying to NOT buy anything made in China despite alternative being costliers and difficult to find

People in India want to have their cake and eat it too. I am glad he is not consistent. I did not elect him to be consistent but to make right decision.

In time of fiscal crisis, fuel is the easies way to bridge the gap. It will pay for the stimulus and can be adjusted when the fuel prices go up. 

I know this might be too subtle a point for simplistic meme sharing crowd, but India has a deficit crisis looming for 2020. 

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Jab bhooke ko muft mein ration de raha hain sarkaar.

to petrol aur diesel ka kisko hain phikar 

aglo baar ...

They are only giving rice and wheat. No vegetables no protein. Just additional 1 kg chana for entire family for a month. This was same Congress policy which you People use to criticise very much.

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

They are only giving rice and wheat. No vegetables no protein. Just additional 1 kg chana for entire family for a month. This was same Congress policy which you People use to criticise very much.

when. did Congress face a global epidemic?

6 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Chalo agli baar sabziya deke Modiji ghar mein aake paka bhi lenge. Kus.Mind you this ration is for 80 crores people. Distribution is a nightmare.

9 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

In time of fiscal crisis, fuel is the easies way to bridge the gap. It will pay for the stimulus and can be adjusted when the fuel prices go up. 

I know this might be too subtle a point for simplistic meme sharing crowd, but India has a deficit crisis looming for 2020. 

Are you saying that this point was too subtle for Modijii when he put those ads and he was incapable for understanding this?

It is hypocritical and possibly the bitter pill if we need to meet our budgetary minimums.

I'm generally not in favor of a welfare state but in unprecedented times we need to spend more for survival and healthcare needs of the downtrodden. The better off among us may have to pay additional taxes as well.