Nagaland Government Bans Dog Meat After Uproar On Internet

Gollum

What do you think about the decision?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Right or wrong?

• Right, animal cruelty blah blah
    • Wrong, imposition of dietary choices is not OK
    • Wrong, hypocrisy that some animal lives are more precious

Many of our brethren from Nagaland (on SM) appear pissed off. This is a continuation of cultural assault on our NE folks, remember the animal sacrifice (bali) ban in Tripura some months back? What happened to diversity and all? 

Edited by Gollum

Expect the Dog loving Liberals to come up with an explanation that it is a correct decision since Man and Dog share a unique bond, Mans best friend and usual BS. 

Personally,  wouldnt want Dog meat to be sold in my state or in restaurants where I eat or at the meat markets where I buy Chicken and Mutton. However,  since Nagas and some other NE groups have been eatings Dogs as part of their culture , they should be able to continue to enjoy it as long as it remains restricted to their states. What difference does it make to others about what they eat unless it leads to some pandemic?  This is nothing but yet another act of Morally Superior Western World to civilize the third world heathens and their dietary habits. Most of these animal rights activist groups are likely to be foreign funded putting pressure on various countries to fall in line with the Western code of morality. 

And the Liberals ( Hindus) celebrating this decision are the ones who  would support organizing Beef fests to rebel against the Fascist Hindu government. No consideration for Cows who are considered sacred in Indian Culture,  but their hearts start bleeding for Kuttas and Billis. 

A ban on dog meat sparks a debate about cultural imperialism and double standards.

Dog meat ban in Nagaland is about showing Naga tribes as uncivilised

Barking up the wrong tree: Why the debate on eating dog meat in India (and globally) is hypocritical

This is a classic case of cultural imperialism and racism in the name of showing love for animals

Look at the arrogance of these *ers. Wise people of Nagaland aren't supporting this madness.

1 hour ago, EnterTheVoid said:

@Gollum, your victim complex is second to none. 

Spare ICF from your tantrums and take a break from the internet. Take that hapless, clueless @coffee_rules with you too.

Stick to the topic, if you have nothing sensible to add stay away. And don't tell other posters what to do, you won't like what you hear if the other side decides to engage. Some of us aren't looking forward to a slanging match, if that is what you desire ICF isn't the place. 

On 7/5/2020 at 7:12 PM, Gollum said:

Stick to the topic, if you have nothing sensible to add stay away. And don't tell other posters what to do, you won't like what you hear if the other side decides to engage. Some of us aren't looking forward to a slanging match, if that is what you desire ICF isn't the place. 

You should heed your own advice.

ICF is not a platform for you and your posse to post inflammatory nonsense every time you read something you don't like on the Internet. 

On 7/4/2020 at 11:47 PM, Gollum said:

Many of our brethren from Nagaland (on SM) appear pissed off. This is a continuation of cultural assault on our NE folks, remember the animal sacrifice (bali) ban in Tripura some months back? What happened to diversity and all? 

I don't they are particularly pissed off with this decsiion. I don't think most of the naga youth have tasted dog meat in their lives. they are pissed off at the hypocrisy by a lot of mainstream indians though.

Being a vegetarian I find  everything stupid from cricketers and their wives or bolly celebrities supporting certain animals even though they could be non-veg themselves and eating other animals, to finding stupidity in regular people asking to not protect dogs. Dogs are those animals which could be pet and can actually protect the human, somethings not all the animals can do. Hence Dogs deserve special love compared to other animals.

But make no mistake, for vegetarians and vegans, all of the people, especially non vegetarians who fight about these issues, look absolutely stupid when they decide to give there two cents about these. 

On 7/5/2020 at 3:21 AM, EnterTheVoid said:

@Gollum, your victim complex is second to none. 

Spare ICF from your tantrums and take a break from the internet. Take that hapless, clueless @coffee_rules with you too.

What a fascist! Wants to control what others should feel or think! Did you run out of pictures of mountains and rivers to post, that you have reduced yourself to a troll? Don't tag me when you have run out of meds.

On 7/6/2020 at 11:12 PM, EnterTheVoid said:

You should heed your own advice.

ICF is not a platform for you and your posse to post inflammatory nonsense every time you read something you don't like on the Internet. 

So ignore us and post your bungee jumping pics. What is stopping you ?