Putin flirting with a Women infront of PM Modi

Rasgulla

@Rasgulla@Gollum That ain't no woman. Its a horse faced tranny alright. Look how tall she is, has a big face, wide shoulders, no curves. Her face is bigger than modi or putin. And for the record, some russian viewers of that video have commented that he didn't say she is gorgeous. That was added by the translator. Maybe Putin's translator was being very nice and diplomatic or he is into trannies :lol:

On 7/6/2020 at 5:10 PM, Real McCoy said:

@Rasgulla@Gollum That ain't no woman. Its a horse faced tranny alright. Look how tall she is, has a big face, wide shoulders, no curves. Her face is bigger than modi or putin. And for the record, some russian viewers of that video have commented that he didn't say she is gorgeous. That was added by the translator. Maybe Putin's translator was being very nice and diplomatic or he is into trannies :lol:

Man you do this all the time, I remember once you said that most of the WTA players are tranny :mad:, now don't tell me Sharapova and Ivanovic aren't proper women. 

On 7/7/2020 at 9:53 PM, Gollum said:

Man you do this all the time, I remember once you said that most of the WTA players are tranny :mad:, now don't tell me Sharapova and Ivanovic aren't proper women. 

It must be hard for you. You need to watch this

I don't know who ivanovic is