This is why desi unkil Trump supporters make me laugh

sandeep

13 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Indians will support him till the time some racist douche calls them sand niger and asks them to go back to where they came from. Suits them well.

Perhaps already happening with the H1b visa suspensions and now revoking of student visas. I would imagine that affects way more Indian visa hodlers than Lithuanian or Pakistani ones. 

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

These Trump loving Indians are despicable. A man who won purely through racism, bigotry is supposed to be our friend just because twitter baby randomly tweets something about India. We are more gullible than the uneducated republicans.

It's not very complicated. Trump is anti Pakistan which makes him popular among desis, and India is seen as a US ally only to keep China in check. Symbiotic relations.

I know what u mean, in my opinion an anti-science person should never be the leader of a city, let alone a country. 

Having said that, a particular supporter cannot be the benchmark for judging the credentials of a leader. The best of leaders will have the worst of supporters and using the latter is injustice to the capabilities & contributions of the leader. 

Alexandra Pelosi did a very good piece once that I saw on real time, one episode had the Mississippi redneck Republican voters & the other had NY inner city welfare hogging Democrat voters. Neither of the two demographics reflected Obama or Romney accurately.

Trump may have a strong alt right support but at the end of the day people vote on issues and feelings, not always on facts, which is the bigger problem at hand. Not all of them will be racists but fox news tells them something and they're naive to believe it. 

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

It's not very complicated. Trump is anti Pakistan which makes him popular among desis, and India is seen as a US ally only to keep China in check. Symbiotic relations.

Trump is just anti immigrant. He just loves only himself. He could literally say anything he wants to please a group. A con man to the core with no ideologies, core principles. He falls for flattery, gets easily triggered by even the mildest criticism. Essentially maturity level of a 5 year old baby. A man who decided to not to help states because they are not nice to them is not a leader. 

32 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Trump is just anti immigrant. He just loves only himself. He could literally say anything he wants to please a group. A con man to the core with no ideologies, core principles. He falls for flattery, gets easily triggered by even the mildest criticism. Essentially maturity level of a 5 year old baby. A man who decided to not to help states because they are not nice to them is not a leader. 

Hate Trump to the core.. he has no character, no ethics, no integrity.. but some Indians vote him because he is from Republicans party and Party is pro-business.. and that will benefit Indian business owners.. plain and simple.. And also, what other choices we got.. Biden? who just commented on NRC, CAA against Indian policies.. or Sanders who is pro-pak because his lead campaigner is Pakistani? On other hand, Trump is one of very few who is standing against China, although in a dubious way.. 

Fool.

Already Trump's botched coronavirus response has killed 130,000 Americans under his bigoted presidency. The numbers are rising in key states like Florida, Texas and Arizona if i'm not wrong. Hope the 2nd wave doesn't cause more casualties.

12 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Fool.

Already Trump's botched coronavirus response has killed 130,000 Americans under his bigoted presidency. The numbers are rising in key states like Florida, Texas and Arizona if i'm not wrong. Hope the 2nd wave doesn't cause more casualties.

Fauci calls the current rise as the first wave. 

“We are still knee-deep in the first wave of this. And I would say, this would not be considered a wave. It was a surge, or a resurgence of infections superimposed upon a baseline,” Fauci said during an interview on Facebook Live.

^ Not really. Infact there are two kind of people, One who are smart albeit assume they are smartest and then, one who identifiy someone else is smarter then them and follow his advise.

Simple terms, If Modi hugs Trump, and if issue is not personal H1B or Green card, People in second category are generally more aligned to Interest of India because they have gone beyond personal interest. So ur sweeping judgement cant be more wrong.

Edited by mishra

3 hours ago, mishra said:

^ Not really. Infact there are two kind of people, One who are smart albeit assume they are smartest and then, one who identifiy someone else is smarter then them and follow his advise.

Simple terms, If Modi hugs Trump, and if issue is not personal H1B or Green card, People in second category are generally more aligned to Interest of India because they have gone beyond personal interest. So ur sweeping judgement cant be more wrong.

Did Modi have a choice? He is the President of the US

I never thought i will see the day when Indians would be dumb enough to support a lying conman

29 minutes ago, New guy said:

I never thought i will see the day when Indians would be dumb enough to support a lying conman

The other candidate was no angel either. Lol it’s pick your poison.

32 minutes ago, New guy said:

How? Why? Apart from choice of words Trump doesn’t say anything different then what Democrats say on every controversial subject. Infact I do not want to argue on semantics like Trum said Kung flu or Cuomo said European Virus giving free pass to Chinese.

But, its known fact, Some Democrats consistently speak against Indian strategic interest ( what Jaishankar calls redline). That includes presidential candidate. Only Indian libtards cant see that. 

Also its Jaishankar and Pompeo, their chemistry is probably why Trump got bear hug.

PS: Biden/Democrats are sold to China. Trumps mistake is he is not admitting that he needs EU to tackle China

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

How? Why? Apart from choice of words Trump doesn’t say anything different then what Democrats say on every controversial subject. Infact I do not want to argue on semantics like Trum said Kung flu or Cuomo said European Virus giving free pass to Chinese.

But, its known fact, Some Democrats consistently speak against Indian strategic interest ( what Jaishankar calls redline). That includes presidential candidate. Only Indian libtards cant see that. 

Also its Jaishankar and Pompeo, their chemistry is probably why Trump got bear hug.

PS: Biden/Democrats are sold to China. Trumps mistake is he is not admitting that he needs EU to tackle China

He is no angel. His own NSA adviser John Bolton revealed he wanted help from China. He was asking China to buy more agri products from US to help him win election. A politician will always adapt to the situation. 

On 7/7/2020 at 11:29 PM, vvvslaxman said:

Trump is anti everyone. He is an extreme narcissist. He only cares about himself. If in that process some of his asskissers get benefit, it is just a side effect. I doubt he even cares about his wife or kids, except Ivanka who he wishes he could phuck!

Edited by Audiophile

2 hours ago, Audiophile said:

Trump is anti everyone. He is an extreme narcissist. He only cares about himself. If in that process some of his asskissers get benefit, it is just a side effect. I doubt he even cares about his wife or kids, except Ivanka who he wishes he could phuck!

Precisely. He cares about his properties than his family or his base. He just says what they want to hear. As usual our gullible INdian fans go gaga over him ignoring all his red flags.

31 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Precisely. He cares about his properties than his family or his base. He just says what they want to hear. As usual our gullible INdian fans go gaga over him ignoring all his red flags.

If the desi unkils are eating up his verbal diarrhea, then what's the point calling out the white Trumpers! Some people are just drawn to dictators and demagogues. Otherwise Hitler would not rule over the Third Reich and massacre millions of Jews. The German public bought his rhetoric and turned a blind eye.