Jump to content
sandeep

This is why desi unkil Trump supporters make me laugh

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Indians will support him till the time some racist douche calls them sand niger and asks them to go back to where they came from. Suits them well.

Perhaps already happening with the H1b visa suspensions and now revoking of student visas. I would imagine that affects way more Indian visa hodlers than Lithuanian or Pakistani ones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

These Trump loving Indians are despicable. A man who won purely through racism, bigotry is supposed to be our friend just because twitter baby randomly tweets something about India. We are more gullible than the uneducated republicans.

It's not very complicated. Trump is anti Pakistan which makes him popular among desis, and India is seen as a US ally only to keep China in check. Symbiotic relations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know what u mean, in my opinion an anti-science person should never be the leader of a city, let alone a country. 

 

Having said that, a particular supporter cannot be the benchmark for judging the credentials of a leader. The best of leaders will have the worst of supporters and using the latter is injustice to the capabilities & contributions of the leader. 

 

Alexandra Pelosi did a very good piece once that I saw on real time, one episode had the Mississippi redneck Republican voters & the other had NY inner city welfare hogging Democrat voters. Neither of the two demographics reflected Obama or Romney accurately.

 

Trump may have a strong alt right support but at the end of the day people vote on issues and feelings, not always on facts, which is the bigger problem at hand. Not all of them will be racists but fox news tells them something and they're naive to believe it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MechEng said:

It's not very complicated. Trump is anti Pakistan which makes him popular among desis, and India is seen as a US ally only to keep China in check. Symbiotic relations.

Trump is just anti immigrant. He just loves only himself. He could literally say anything he wants to please a group. A con man to the core with no ideologies, core principles. He falls for flattery, gets easily triggered by even the mildest criticism. Essentially maturity level of a 5 year old baby. A man who decided to not to help states because they are not nice to them is not a leader. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Trump is just anti immigrant. He just loves only himself. He could literally say anything he wants to please a group. A con man to the core with no ideologies, core principles. He falls for flattery, gets easily triggered by even the mildest criticism. Essentially maturity level of a 5 year old baby. A man who decided to not to help states because they are not nice to them is not a leader. 

Hate Trump to the core.. he has no character, no ethics, no integrity.. but some Indians vote him because he is from Republicans party and Party is pro-business.. and that will benefit Indian business owners.. plain and simple.. And also, what other choices we got.. Biden? who just commented on NRC, CAA against Indian policies.. or Sanders who is pro-pak because his lead campaigner is Pakistani? On other hand, Trump is one of very few who is standing against China, although in a dubious way.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Fool.

 

Already Trump's botched coronavirus response has killed 130,000 Americans under his bigoted presidency. The numbers are rising in key states like Florida, Texas and Arizona if i'm not wrong. Hope the 2nd wave doesn't cause more casualties.

Fauci calls the current rise as the first wave. 

 

 

“We are still knee-deep in the first wave of this. And I would say, this would not be considered a wave. It was a surge, or a resurgence of infections superimposed upon a baseline,” Fauci said during an interview on Facebook Live.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are Indians and then there are Indian Americans. Two different people with different economic interests.

 

The interests of Indian Americans - lusting after green cards and permanent residency -  aren't always aligned with interests of India and Indians. In fact, they might be at cross purposes often.

Edited by sarchasm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ Not really. Infact there are two kind of people, One who are smart albeit assume they are smartest and then, one who identifiy someone else is smarter then them and follow his advise.

 

Simple terms, If Modi hugs Trump, and if issue is not personal H1B or Green card, People in second category are generally more aligned to Interest of India because they have gone beyond personal interest. So ur sweeping judgement cant be more wrong.

 

Edited by mishra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mishra said:

^ Not really. Infact there are two kind of people, One who are smart albeit assume they are smartest and then, one who identifiy someone else is smarter then them and follow his advise.

 

Simple terms, If Modi hugs Trump, and if issue is not personal H1B or Green card, People in second category are generally more aligned to Interest of India because they have gone beyond personal interest. So ur sweeping judgement cant be more wrong.

 

Did Modi have a choice? He is the President of the US

 

I never thought i will see the day when Indians would be dumb enough to support a lying conman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, New guy said:

Did Modi have a choice? He is the President of the US

 

I never thought i will see the day when Indians would be dumb enough to support a lying conman

The other candidate was no angel either. Lol it’s pick your poison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, New guy said:

Did Modi have a choice? He is the President of the US

 

I never thought i will see the day when Indians would be dumb enough to support a lying conman

How? Why? Apart from choice of words Trump doesn’t say anything different then what Democrats say on every controversial subject. Infact I do not want to argue on semantics like Trum said Kung flu or Cuomo said European Virus giving free pass to Chinese.

 

But, its known fact, Some Democrats consistently speak against Indian strategic interest ( what Jaishankar calls redline). That includes presidential candidate. Only Indian libtards cant see that. 

 

Also its Jaishankar and Pompeo, their chemistry is probably why Trump got bear hug.
 

PS: Biden/Democrats are sold to China. Trumps mistake is he is not admitting that he needs EU to tackle China

Edited by mishra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mishra said:

How? Why? Apart from choice of words Trump doesn’t say anything different then what Democrats say on every controversial subject. Infact I do not want to argue on semantics like Trum said Kung flu or Cuomo said European Virus giving free pass to Chinese.

 

But, its known fact, Some Democrats consistently speak against Indian strategic interest ( what Jaishankar calls redline). That includes presidential candidate. Only Indian libtards cant see that. 

 

Also its Jaishankar and Pompeo, their chemistry is probably why Trump got bear hug.
 

PS: Biden/Democrats are sold to China. Trumps mistake is he is not admitting that he needs EU to tackle China

He is no angel. His own NSA adviser John Bolton revealed he wanted help from China. He was asking China to buy more agri products from US to help him win election. A politician will always adapt to the situation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2020 at 11:29 PM, vvvslaxman said:

Trump is just anti immigrant. He just loves only himself. He could literally say anything he wants to please a group. A con man to the core with no ideologies, core principles. He falls for flattery, gets easily triggered by even the mildest criticism. Essentially maturity level of a 5 year old baby. A man who decided to not to help states because they are not nice to them is not a leader. 

Trump is anti everyone. He is an extreme narcissist. He only cares about himself. If in that process some of his asskissers get benefit, it is just a side effect. I doubt he even cares about his wife or kids, except Ivanka who he wishes he could phuck!

Edited by Audiophile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Audiophile said:

Trump is anti everyone. He is an extreme narcissist. He only cares about himself. If in that process some of his asskissers get benefit, it is just a side effect. I doubt he even cares about his wife or kids, except Ivanka who he wishes he could phuck!

Precisely. He cares about his properties than his family or his base. He just says what they want to hear. As usual our gullible INdian fans go gaga over him ignoring all his red flags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Precisely. He cares about his properties than his family or his base. He just says what they want to hear. As usual our gullible INdian fans go gaga over him ignoring all his red flags.

If the desi unkils are eating up his verbal diarrhea, then what's the point calling out the white Trumpers! Some people are just drawn to dictators and demagogues. Otherwise Hitler would not rule over the Third Reich and massacre millions of Jews. The German public bought his rhetoric and turned a blind eye. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Audiophile said:

If the desi unkils are eating up his verbal diarrhea, then what's the point calling out the white Trumpers! Some people are just drawn to dictators and demagogues. Otherwise Hitler would not rule over the Third Reich and massacre millions of Jews. The German public bought his rhetoric and turned a blind eye. 

Lol. Desi uncles can also see that its Apaches which have given us edge in Kashmir. They allready got green card. The can concentrate on India.

 

As one of ex ambassadors said, Its not difficult to figureout which side of bread is buttered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Audiophile said:

. I doubt he even cares about his wife or kids, except Ivanka who he wishes he could phuck!


that sounds like a liberal mans fantasy :lol:

for the record one of our famed liberal married his step daughter :p:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Audiophile said:

If the desi unkils are eating up his verbal diarrhea, then what's the point calling out the white Trumpers! Some people are just drawn to dictators and demagogues. Otherwise Hitler would not rule over the Third Reich and massacre millions of Jews. The German public bought his rhetoric and turned a blind eye. 

That escalated quickly to invoke Godwin’s law on internet keyboard waars!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

That escalated quickly to invoke Godwin’s law on internet keyboard waars!

If you think that Trump does not want to be a dictator and the only reason he can't is we have stronger democratic judicial and legislative branches of governments than third world countries, then you fall in that unkil group. :giggle: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Desi liberandu unkils can look forward to voting for a "हिला ले Pakistan" award winner as the POTUS :joyman:.

 

 

 

dont worry .. biden might have forgotten whatever he told about Kashmir  already

biden is comparable to our ver own MK stalin ..  87 + 9 = 107 ... 86 + 9 = 97 etc etc :lol: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Desi liberandu unkils can look forward to voting for a "हिला ले Pakistan" award winner as the POTUS :joyman:.

 

 

My general estimate is, such people, who don’t know who to align for, generally eff of economy. 
 

Despite, variius manupulation, I am certain that US has done best among developed economies in past 5 years.

 

Edited by mishra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neither Republicans nor Democrats give a flying walenda about Kashmir. They can do zilch. They can't free Kashmir one way or the other. It is entirely upto India to solve the problem.  People overreact as Biden is going to directly play a role and Trump will hand Kashmir over to India. Look at the larger picture.  Foreign policies are largely non-partisan. Just the rhetorics will change from time to time.  Trump has over gazillion negative points that i simply cannot overlook over this kashmir rhetoric. Trump can literally hurt India economically and in every which way if you cross with him on anything as he openly threatened with retaliation over the anti biotics. So there is no way in hell i will vote for that clown Trump. My vote goes to Biden

Edited by vvvslaxman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Trump is probably the dumbest person ever to lead any country.  Listening to these alt right bull sh*t you would know how many racists, bigots are prevalent in US. He just tapped into those votes. 

 

Are you saying the guy who destroyed two political families is dumb ? :lol:

Anyway my view about racism is , indians should be in last  line to talk about it :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mishra said:

My general estimate is, such people, who don’t know who to align for, generally eff of economy. 
 

Despite, variius manupulation, I am certain that US has done best among developed economies in past 5 years.

 

Economy is not all. He sold the morals in order to get the money.

Such kind of economy is short lived. 

Sooner or later the polarisation in the country, and the hatred all over the world increases to that level, which will also effect the economy. 

The death of Black Person would have not triggered the protests at this particular level, if we don't have Trump as POTUS. It is the hatred against the racist TRUMP and his supporters, which played the main role in these protests. Such polarisation will ultimately effect the economy too. 

And then handling the Coronavirus situation proves that Trump and his supporters don't care about the other human beings. Thus it is like a ticking bomb, which will again effect the economy. 

 

And sooner or later we will also have wars too due to Trump, and there again world will loose it's economy along with US. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Neither Republicans nor Democrats give a flying walenda about Kashmir. They can do zilch. They can't free Kashmir one way or the other. It is entirely upto India to solve the problem.  People overreact as Biden is going to directly play a role and Trump will hand Kashmir over to India. Look at the larger picture.  Foreign policies are largely non-partisan. Just the rhetorics will change from time to time.  Trump has over gazillion negative points that i simply cannot overlook over this kashmir rhetoric. Trump can literally hurt India economically and in every which way if you cross with him on anything as he openly threatened with retaliation over the anti biotics. So there is no way in hell i will vote for that clown Trump. My vote goes to Biden

One of the worst posts. That extremely naive especially since many Indian internal politics is dictated by foreign nexus.
 

And probably, India do realize that US cant be trusted. So we will have many collaborations, but not an alliance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

 

Economy is not all. He sold the morals in order to get the money.

Such kind of economy is short lived. 

Sooner or later the polarisation in the country, and the hatred all over the world increases to that level, which will also effect the economy. 

The death of Black Person would have not triggered the protests at this particular level, if we don't have Trump as POTUS. It is the hatred against the racist TRUMP and his supporters, which played the main role in these protests. Such polarisation will ultimately effect the economy too. 

And then handling the Coronavirus situation proves that Trump and his supporters don't care about the other human beings. Thus it is like a ticking bomb, which will again effect the economy. 

 

And sooner or later we will also have wars too due to Trump, and there again world will loose it's economy along with US. 

 

 

 

Who is hater :facepalm:? Whites or Browns like you?  You love brown people and socialize with brown people, you want brown people in office, you will vote on basis of religion and colour, then how the eff brown people hope that white person come out as all saint.

 

Bottom line is, there is some racism among us too, Its just that we dont have imperialist past. But tbh, Muslims world cant say that their past is not worse then whites when it comes to treating others. Infact its worse then all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, velu said:

 

Are you saying the guy who destroyed two political families is dumb ? :lol:

Anyway my view about racism is , indians should be in last  line to talk about it :giggle:

Made billions, becomes president, has hot wife and only took poltics when even Viagra stopped working.  :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, someone said:

One of the worst posts. That extremely naive especially since many Indian internal politics is dictated by foreign nexus.
 

And probably, India do realize that US cant be trusted. So we will have many collaborations, but not an alliance.

. You are talking about economic ties. I am talking about geo political ties. You are confusing between two. First one never had any impact regardless of who is in power until the clown Trump decided it was cool to issue a threat "There will be retaliation" over antibiotic supply. You don't expect that from any matured president. If there is anyone who can cause economic impact that will be Trump like raising taxes for import.  Honestly Indians are far more gullible than the bulk of the uneducated Trump voters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, mishra said:

Made billions, becomes president, has hot wife and only took poltics when even Viagra stopped working.  :giggle:

Inherited millions, tanked 7 businesses, moment you have millions having a nude model as wife is not that hard lol Anna nicole smith married an 80 year old guy. Seriously these are the only things we see? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, velu said:

 

Are you saying the guy who destroyed two political families is dumb ? :lol:

Anyway my view about racism is , indians should be in last  line to talk about it :giggle:

He didn't destroy anything. If he had run as a democrat he would have been kicked out in the primary. if he had run as an independent he would have been destroyed as well.  Blind republicans + Racists gave him the win despite getting 3 million popular votes less.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Inherited millions, tanked 7 businesses, moment you have millions having a nude model as wife is not that hard lol Anna nicole smith married an 80 year old guy. Seriously these are the only things we see? 

 

That's how business works ..

Point is he still has more money than what he inherited 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

He didn't destroy anything. If he had run as a democrat he would have been kicked out in the primary. if he had run as an independent he would have been destroyed as well.  Blind republicans + Racists gave him the win despite getting 3 million popular votes less.  

 

Lolworthy comment from you :lol:

He destroyed bush .

He destroyed Clinton's ..

 

If you think otherwise you have to check your political acumen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, velu said:

 

Lolworthy comment from you :lol:

He destroyed bush .

He destroyed Clinton's ..

 

If you think otherwise you have to check your political acumen 

Sorry i have to repeat that to you. he didn't destroy any of them. If he had run as an Independent you argument makes sense. Basically he got the soulless republican votes and his own xenophobic votes.  Sanders played more role in that win rather than Trump. Stop hyping up a raving lunatic lo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Sorry i have to repeat that to you. he didn't destroy any of them. If he had run as an Independent you argument makes sense. Basically he got the soulless republican votes and his own xenophobic votes.  Sanders played more role in that win rather than Trump. Stop hyping up a raving lunatic lo

 

sorry .. i cant help you to see  if you are blind 

 

soulless or soulful , he got the votes ..   he destroyed bush , he destroyed clinton

 

you can come up with 100s of reasons to convince yourself or libtards , not me 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

He didn't destroy anything. If he had run as a democrat he would have been kicked out in the primary. if he had run as an independent he would have been destroyed as well.  Blind republicans + Racists gave him the win despite getting 3 million popular votes less.  

 

to make it even , can we remove the clinton voters who are  libtars with single digit IQ  ? :hmmmm:

i dont know much about voter fraud that dems are knows for as per rep sources 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, velu said:

 

to make it even , can we remove the clinton voters who are  libtars with single digit IQ  ? :hmmmm:

i dont know much about voter fraud that dems are knows for as per rep sources 

Only guy who has single digit IQ is Trump lol Can't put together a coherent sentence. Promoting medicines, chemicals like a quack. Handling the pandemic with utmost irresponsibility and ignorance. Triggering violence against democratic governors.  Quoting racists. Getting flagged by several social media for flaming violence. Seriously if you are okay with all the evil things that he stands for i have nothing to discuss with you. I don't like Trump. But his supporters 100 times more despicable. By the way what is with you worshipping dictators? Jayalalitha, Putin, Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...