This is why desi unkil Trump supporters make me laugh

sandeep

3 minutes ago, velu said:

i am not a GRE student , i can forgive him for his spelling mistakes ..

but if you cant understand this , you need to attend some "Learn English and speak like an Englishmen in 14 days" class 

Dude if you say this is good English, then you are the one that needs to take English class. His English is well below 6th grader English. Least you could do on twitter as a president is do a spell check. You do even in office before sending a mail.  

Edited by vvvslaxman

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Dude if you say this is good English, then you are the one that needs to take English class. His English is well below 6th grader English. Least you could do on twitter as a president is do a spell check. You do even in office before sending a mail.  

probably you are repeating what you read about him in the news or videos .. boiling frog syndrome maybe :hmmmm2:

man .. he gives speeches for hours in rallies and if his English/language is bad or incoherent  , nobody will be listening to him for the second time :lol: 

7 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I have put out examples of incoherent administrative response, incoherent language , incoherent answers. You keep saying they are coherent lol You sure live in an alternate world

you think its rambling only  because the title says so .. can you listen to the video again ? maybe more than once if you want 

Just now, velu said:

probably you are repeating what you read about him in the news or videos .. boiling frog syndrome maybe :hmmmm2:

man .. he gives speeches for hours in rallies and if his English/language is bad or incoherent  , nobody will be listening to him for the second time :lol: 

Do you know who is listening to him right? lol you cannot deduce from that.  

CzGOAnhWgAAGhzV.jpg

Just now, velu said:

you think its rambling only  because the title says so .. can you listen to the video again ? maybe more than once if you want 

No he did not answer the question lol He was randomly wandering off. He did the exactly same about George flloyd death. Randomly talking about china. 

31 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Joe Biden has his heart in the right place. He is a compassionate man. 

Joe had made mistakes in the past and he may make them in the future too, but I believe that no one is PERFECT.  Nevertheless, if one person has his heart in the right place, then I consider it one of the most important characteristic for being a leader and a human being. 

5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

No he did not answer the question lol He was randomly wandering off. He did the exactly same about George flloyd death. Randomly talking about china. 

if you dont want to answer a question , there are many ways to move away form it .. 

if you think his english worse than a 6th grader , you might be a fan of shashi tharoor

1 minute ago, Alam_dar said:

Joe had made mistakes in the past and he may make them in the future too, but I believe that no one is PERFECT.  Nevertheless, if one person has his heart in the right place, then I consider it one of the most important characteristic for being a leader and a human being. 

It will be an extension of Obama's term. If Trump gets elected again there is no stopping him. He can literally do whatever he wants as it is his last term.  He will threaten any country that disagree with him or don't suck up to him. 

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

It will be an extension of Obama's term. If Trump gets elected again there is no stopping him. He can literally do whatever he wants as it is his last term.  He will threaten any country that disagree with him or don't suck up to him. 

He will :yess:

No . He cant do whatever he wants .You can relax .

Doesn't matter who becomes next POTUS, Indian diplomacy is strong enough to handle anyone. As much as I enjoy trolling the left, Trump is one gigantic piece of ****, Biden as well but Trump stinks more. He has given us enough trouble...who the * are phoren MCs to decide from whom India should purchase oil/weapons.... his ego is too much, he doesn't understand diplomacy, leads a circus administration. Modi put in a lifetime of toil to become PM, what was Trump's journey like? 

Can only laugh at gullible Indians who worship the orange clown, sure we must play our cards and look after our own interests but to see Hindus doing puja/aarti before his posters make me sick. At the very least don't mock your deities. American alt-right ain't our friend, even normal Republicans for that matter as can be seen from their fraudulent missionary activities in our tribal areas, one among many problems. Who rejected Modi's visa when he was CM? Not even going as far back as during times of Nixon, Reagan. Stop prostrating before GOP, especially those MAGA nutcases. They hate us brown folks, everything about our culture/religion...

Edited by Gollum

1 minute ago, velu said:

if you dont want to answer a question , there are many ways to move away form it .. 

if you think his english worse than a 6th grader , you might be a fan of shashi tharoor

It is well below average. It reflects his intelligence level. He also categorically  denies science. His handling of pandemic is the greatest example.  60000 cases y day. 132000 people died. His answer 'With smaller testing we would show fewer cases'.  Then he calls it a joke. Making some irresponsible statements and calling it either "sarcasm" or "joke" is  the typical clean up attempt.  USA was one of the last country to get affected by this pandemic. They even had intelligence in december.  There was zero proactive measure.  With 60000 cases a day he wants the schools to be opened putting teachers/little students at risk. ALso threatens schools with defunding instead of funding them more to handle pandemic.  I am sorry man. I am not here to convince you to vote for Trump. A heartless guy like Trump won't get my vote whether he runs a republican or democrat. It doesn't matter.

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Doesn't matter who becomes next POTUS, Indian diplomacy is strong enough to handle anyone. As much as I enjoy trolling the left, Trump is one gigantic piece of ****, Biden as well but Trump stinks more. He has given us enough trouble...who the * are phoren MCs to decide from whom India should purchase oil/weapons.... his ego is too much, he doesn't understand diplomacy, leads a circus administration. Modi put in a lifetime of toil to become PM, what was Trump's journey like? 

Can only laugh at gullible Indians who worship the orange clown, sure we must play our cards and look after our own interests but to see Hindus doing puja/aarti before his posters make me sick. At the very least don't mock your deities. American alt-right ain't our friend, even normal Republicans for that matter as can be seen from their fraudulent missionary activities in our tribal areas, one among many problems. Who rejected Modi's visa when he was CM? Not even going as far back as during times of Nixon, Reagan. Stop prostrating before GOP, especially those MAGA nutcases. They hate us brown folks, everything about our culture/religion...

"Mexicans are rapists build a wall" "little marco" "lyin ted" "chyna"  bragging about his dick size in the nationally televised debate.