This is why desi unkil Trump supporters make me laugh

sandeep

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Not status update lol  You don't say " we will make it zero" when there is a pandemic. That is the definition of incoherence. Yes suggesting injection of bleach is also status update? :) Did you try that?

dude ..  which English do you speak ?

you said trump cant frame a single sentence , i just asked you to give an example and you are running in circles forever :(( 

i asked to prove where trump cant frame a sentence or incoherent .. but all your replies to that are incoherent :lol: 

"we will make it zero" - make something zero .. either new infections to zero .. , whats your problem in understanding this simple thing ?  :dontknow:

6 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

"Just stay calm. It will go away" - i am yet to hear a status update like this from any leader in the world lol  :cantstop:  

its still coherent though :lol: 

i can understand this ..  probably you might speak different English :giggle:

1 minute ago, velu said:

dude ..  which English do you speak ?

you said trump cant frame a single sentence , i just asked you to give an example and you are running in circles forever :(( 

i asked to prove where trump cant frame a sentence or incoherent .. but all your replies to that are incoherent :lol: 

"we will make it zero" - make something zero .. either new infections to zero .. , whats your problem in understanding this simple thing ?  :dontknow:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/31/us/politics/trump-twitter.html

https://twitter.com/trumpgrammar?lang=en

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/18/trumps-grammar-in-speeches-just-below-6th-grade-level-study-finds/

As a devoted fan you don't know his English is terrible?

13 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

You clearly have no clue about the red state attitude towards immigrants.  And also you have clearly not interacted with them. 

so you decided to support sleepy dementia joe ? :hmmm:

FYKI he himself is a supporter of segregation 

3 minutes ago, velu said:

its still coherent though :lol: 

i can understand this ..  probably you might speak different English :giggle:

I was talking about his incoherent responses (decision making)  lol  I didn't know that you don't even know Trump's English is terrible. It is amazingly shocking that you couldn't pick up on it.

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

now dont be a grammer nazi ..

just show me a video where he speaks incoherently .. 

looks like you just google and thrown some BS articles :lol: 

lolworthy complaint 

Edited by velu

1 minute ago, velu said:

so you decided to support sleepy dementia joe ? :hmmm:

FYKI he himself is a supporter of segregation 

Joe Biden has his heart in the right place. He is a compassionate man. This moron is all bout vitriol, hatred. If you can't see this difference i can't help you. Sleepy joe you got that from Trump? lol name calling opponent like a 5th grader? Seriously?

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

I was talking about his incoherent responses (decision making)  lol  I didn't know that you don't even know Trump's English is terrible. It is amazingly shocking that you couldn't pick up on it.

dude .. do you want me to quote it in bold again ?  :lol: 

you can shift the goalposts ( or goal posts ) but you are running away with the goal posts

and we are yet to start discussing about "Liberate Mississippi" tweets  :giggle:

Joe Biden has his heart in the right place. He is a compassionate man. This moron is all bout vitriol, hatred. If you can't see this difference i can't help you. Sleepy joe you got that from Trump? lol name calling opponent like a 5th grader? Seriously?

633e6ab5d9ec185180399da7b8a412e2--guru-i

Joe Biden worried in 1977 that certain de-segregation policies would cause his children to grow up 'in a racial jungle'

https://www.businessinsider.in/politics/joe-biden-worried-in-1977-that-certain-de-segregation-policies-would-cause-his-children-to-grow-up-in-a-racial-jungle/articleshow/70235606.cms

Just now, velu said:

now dont be a grammer nazi ..

just show me a video where he speaks incoherently .. 

looks like you just google and thrown some BS articles :lol: 

You need proof for this? seriously?  I can produce you like 100 videos. 

2 minutes ago, velu said:

dude .. do you want me to quote it in bold again ?  :lol: 

you can shift the goalposts ( or goal posts ) but you are running away with the goal posts

and we are yet to start discussing about "Liberate Mississippi" tweets  :giggle:

I already shared the video about trump protesters against Michigan on stay at home orders. Three states he mentioned. IT is right there on his twitter feed. Seriously do i have to keep supplying proof something you can search for yourself?  One thing i can understand you have no idea about any news in America. That happens only when someone watches anything but FIX NEWS. Or someone who doesn't watch at all. Seems like you are not following his tweets as well. So basically you don't know anything.

@velu it is not even a joke anymore. You think that you are proving something here. I am the only one who is producing all the obvious details. You just keep putting smiley faces. Not sure if you are trying to convince anyone to vote for you guy. Not going to happen. Anyone with little bit of conscience will not vote for this douchebag. Many Indians that voted for Trump have already changed their position. You can happily vote for your guy.

You need proof for this? seriously?  I can produce you like 100 videos. 

just give me a video of his incoherent speech thats enough  ..  looks liek you are struggling here and need some help form propaganda videos :p: 

like if you ask me how quick witted he is , i might have posted this is no time

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

@velu it is not even a joke anymore. You think that you are proving something here. I am the only one who is producing all the obvious details. You just keep putting smiley faces. Not sure if you are trying to convince anyone to vote for you guy. Not going to happen. Anyone with little bit of conscience will not vote for this douchebag. Many Indians that voted for Trump have already changed their position. You can happily vote for your guy.

seriously ? :lol: 

you are yet to give me a single god damn video of his incoherent speech 

I already shared the video about trump protesters against Michigan on stay at home orders. Three states he mentioned. IT is right there on his twitter feed. Seriously do i have to keep supplying proof something you can search for yourself?  One thing i can understand you have no idea about any news in America. That happens only when someone watches anything but FIX NEWS. Or someone who doesn't watch at all. Seems like you are not following his tweets as well. So basically you don't know anything.

i follow his tweets more closely than you think .. 

in my understanding he was asking force to be sued against rioters which i find it nothing wrong 

i sort of know  fox is news pro-rep ..

cnn & co are anti-trumnp and fake news .. esp i know jim acousta is a dumbass and keeps gettign insulted by trump again n again

May be you need a daily show collection

i am not a GRE student , i can forgive him for his spelling mistakes ..

but if you cant understand this , you need to attend some "Learn English and speak like an Englishmen in 14 days" class