Besides your home team Rank your favorite SC teams.

I dont watch their matches, but I quite like the Afghanistan team. They have good fast bowlers, class spinners and decent batsmen. I love their fast bowlers, obviously. So young in world cricket but already some bowlers bowl in excess of 88mph. 

And as much as other members would dislike, I have no hatred towards Pakistan. I love their cricketers and I would root for Pakistan if they were playing againt England or Bangladesh.

Pak getting hammered is literally the definition of heaven, them stumbling during run chases or when they tour Aus/RSA->epic fun. Likable players (more or less) but a part of me dies when they do well or win some trophy. 

Lanka I find boring, respect them for punching above their weight (late entrants, not cricket fanatics like Ind/Pak/BD, 3rd world country, population<Mumbai, brutal civil war etc......yet as many WC finals as India) but zzzzz. Liked their late 90s and early 00s teams.....Sanath, Aravinda, Vaas used to be among my favorite players.

Afghans don't really care much, haven't seen much of them but they were fun to follow in the last Asia Cup. Also in the WC their matches against us and Pak though they narrowly lost, RESPECT.

BD- actually I like their team, fan of Shakib, Tamim, little Mushi, Fizz and brothers Soumya/Liton. Don't understand the hate they get over here, if it is because of fans ours were no better even as recent as 2000s. 

BD>SL=Afg>>>>Sonia Gandhi>>>>Pakistan

From a neutral pov

Paxistan (say whatever they entertain loss or win, never a dull moment) :phehe:

Sri lanka- I like their flair but they can be dull as well

Afghans- Batting is too pathetic,  love their energy on the field need to watch their mouths though. 

BD :facepalm::hysterical: lmao This team is joke. 

Nepal govt might be a nuisance but their players seem to love and adore Indian cricket. So I give them a pass.

SL- Bang-Pak usually rotate occasionally in terms of “2nd favorite/least favorite ” depending on situation :giggle: but hierarchy is already mentioned.

The way Afghan fans behaved after the WC match with Pakistan and at other times , it’s scary what their fans will do once they get stronger.  Their team gets these  exciting players  though.

Edited by maniac

Pure cricketing spectacle and competition. I like pak. I like some of their true atg players,  their fans who are measured and have seen atg of the game so are chill, but dislike over reacting fans there who think cricket is war and over do bragging rights piece etc. Ind vs pak is matnee big ticket no matter what, but wont want it happening till the time political situation improves to acceptable levels. Wish pak was not an enemy country and we could play each other.

I like Afg too as they have an exciting team. Their fans behave well with India not sure with others. Their players are skilled exciting in IPL so lots fun to watch and their home ground in India etc so there is some affinity as of now all relative lets see how and if a rivalary develops.

BD i dislike the team and their fans, they are like India in many respects. Good team with very skilled players support base and money, but pathetic at times over populated country with no other sport very India like in that respect too. But worse than India in everything ( smaller lesser money in the board less skilled players slower bowlers lol) so just not appealing. And their fans are the worst as in worse than Indian fans in terms of emotional reaction too. I guess what we feel abt BD is what others feel abt India too.

SL in terms of affinity i like it the most their cricketers at times cam be ass holes but at times are quite down to earth and much loved in India( mahela malinga murali jaya surya)but in terms of cricket after their all time greats ( sanga and gang) retired i guess it will take a decade for their next greats to emerge. 

Edited by Vilander