India's tour of Australia to go ahead in December

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

One step at a time. Just because they are announcing it doesnt mean it will happen. If things from bad to worse, the series could be cancelled.

I think it will go ahead. 

England with 250k cases are hosting int'l cricket and have restarted all other sporting events (PL, championship). There's no reason to think Australia wont. 

'Chief I don't expect you to only play well but win in Australia': Sourav Ganguly's message to Virat Kohli

https://www.indiatoday.in/sports/cricket/story/sourav-ganguly-expect-chief-virat-kohli-to-win-in-australia-tremendous-regard-rohit-sharma-jasprit-bumrah-india-vs-australia-1699653-2020-07-12

At least the expectation has been cleared. The "as long as", "process over results" tamasha shouldn't ever be tolerated.

On 7/14/2020 at 7:36 PM, vishalvirsingh said:

the vaccines will be out by october and the virus will be captured. 

Wow, besides being phaashht bowling analysht ur also virologisht/epidemiologisht!

But then wouldn't an early vaccine prevent the long awaited extinction of trundlers :((

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

The series which can end few careers and give rise to new ones.

I have a feeling this wud be 2011-12 type aus tour down under which ended careers of laxman n dravid 

Possible, 0-2 in NZ and now 0-4...close enough to that legendary 0-8. At least then we had the WC.