4. Shreyas Iyer 

5. Nitish Rana 

6. Rishabh Pant (WK

7. Hardik Pandya 

8. Shreyas Gopal 

9. Kuldeep Yadav 

10. Navdeep Saini 

11. Jasprit Bumrah

I’ve left out Agarwal and Chahal since both will be turning 30 this year. KL Rahul is captain of my side and has been shifted back to opener whereas Nitish Rana has been included in the middle order and will share the 5th bowler workload with Hardik. Shreyas Gopal comes in for Chahal who I believe is an upgrade since his batting and field is so far superior compared to Yuzi’s! 

We should play a team similar to this when we have an ODI series against low ranked sides like WI, SL & BD. We have seen enough of both Rohit and Kohli scoring easy centuries against these minnows, it’s time for the youngsters to shine now! 

On 7/13/2020 at 6:20 AM, SecondSlip said:

1. KL Rahul (C

2. Prithvi Shaw

3. Shubman Gill 

4. Shreyas Iyer 

5. Nitish Rana 

6. Rishabh Pant (WK

7. Hardik Pandya 

8. Shreyas Gopal 

9. Kuldeep Yadav 

10. Navdeep Saini 

11. Jasprit Bumrah

I’ve left out Agarwal and Chahal since both will be turning 30 this year. KL Rahul is captain of my side and has been shifted back to opener whereas Nitish Rana has been included in the middle order and will share the 5th bowler workload with Hardik. Shreyas Gopal comes in for Chahal who I believe is an upgrade since his batting and field is so far superior compared to Yuzi’s! 

We should play a team similar to this when we have an ODI series against low ranked sides like WI, SL & BD. We have seen enough of both Rohit and Kohli scoring easy centuries against these minnows, it’s time for the youngsters to shine now! 

Feel Rahul chahar   would be a better fit in place of Gopal