All time unfit XI

Expanding definition of unfit-> any one or combo of pot belly, sloth bear like demeanor, lack of athleticism, injury-prone body etc.

Tests:

Boon

Sehwag

Pujara/Gatting

Inzamam

Laxman

Sarfaraz (wk)

Ashwin/Hughes

Warne (c)

Herath/Akhtar

Bond

Zaheer

Akhtar, Hughes in SENA and Ash/Herath in Asia, WI. Che in Ind/Aus and Gatting in other countries. Unable to accommodate Lehmann. 

Pretty good side, will hammer all test teams currently in Asian conditions and do ok in SENA. Conflicted about Botham, he got fat only in his later years. Others feel free to correct me. 

ODIs:

Rohit

Sehwag

Ganguly

Inzamam

Lehmann

Mohd Shahzad or Sarfaraz (wk)

Razzaq

Warne (c)

Malinga

Akhtar

Bond

Zak, Eddo Brandes, Ryder and Ranatunga miss out. Unsure about keeper, generally keepers are fittest guys in the team. Dunno if Anwar makes the cut, guy used to repeatedly ask for runner...genuine injuries or deception? Awesome bowling unit but batting is light.

Left one guy, didn't want to start another troll war over here...both teams could use his services though. 

His Stumps Uprooted | Outlook India Magazine

PS: Now some guy(s) will bring in Sunny's commentary from 2004 Chennai test (Sehwag vs Kaif if you remember, Sunny kept on doing yap yap :phehe:) and prove that cricket fitness is different. Sehwag wasn't fit period, at least Sachin was swift in the outfield for most of his career and a good runner between wickets...and for 25 years long career a tennis elbow and/or back problem is along expected lines.  

@maniac are you happy that I included Rohit in the ODI team, angry that I left him out of test team or sad that I put him in the 'unfit' category? 

Edited by Gollum

Need one good keeper to make both teams much stronger, a pace AR in test team too will help. 

Botham in tests? For those who saw him live. 

Put Beefy in place of Ashwin in SENA tests, in place of one of the quicks in Asia and suddenly that OP test team is :wp91:.

But what about keeper? Only 2 choices in my mind, Sarfaraz and that Afghan fatso....both so mediocre. 

Edited by Gollum

Most pakistan players have been unfit and embarrassing on field 

Among indians

Ganguly 

Pujara - beyond his batting he doesnt add anything be running or fielding , his knee issues add to that 

Ashish nehra- more of bad luck 

Irfan- blame whoever his dedication to fitness post IPL was his problem

yusuf- same happened with him

RP singh 

Munaf patel- as akram once said he runs in like a 50 yr old

Rohit is not unfit. To hit 264 runs in a odi alone and then come back and field talks super human endurance. Some people just have that bone structure.

Not every 6 pack guy is fit and not every guy with some padding is unfit. For example Usain Bolt will have a different body structure to a say an athlete who plays tackle in American Football.

10 hours ago, maniac said:

Rohit is not unfit. To hit 264 runs in a odi alone and then come back and field talks super human endurance. Some people just have that bone structure.

Not every 6 pack guy is fit and not every guy with some padding is unfit. For example Usain Bolt will have a different body structure to a say an athlete who plays tackle in American Football.

My first line: 

Expanding definition of unfit-> any one or combo of pot belly, sloth bear like demeanor, lack of athleticism, injury-prone body etc.

Even included Bond in my teams

Btw

Fans Troll Rohit Sharma For Successfully Hiding His Tummy In Virat ...

Probably even Rohit is self-conscious, look how he is hiding himself :rofl:

Fans hilariously troll Rohit Sharma for hiding his stomach in ...

Edited by Gollum
3 hours ago, Gollum said:

My first line: 

Even included Bond in my teams

Btw

Fans Troll Rohit Sharma For Successfully Hiding His Tummy In Virat ...

Probably even Rohit is self-conscious, look how he is hiding himself :rofl:

Fans hilariously troll Rohit Sharma for hiding his stomach in ...

Rohit not showing his body is a symbol of modesty. I mean who is a better role model and has more power, Salman Khan who is constantly exposing his body or Modi ji with his 56 inch chest?

Also as I said  before many times, Lazy elegance or playing the ball late <> having a lazy work ethic.

Rohit is also not injury prone. As being the only ruthless 6 hitter in India he has build some upper body bulk and that results in back and shoulder issues.  In fact even put his off spin skills on the back burner which could have won games for India also.Soldier of the country :hatsoff:

Munaf Patel is a lock in for such a team.

There was this IPL game that I attended, Munaf Patel was on the boundary and the ball was hit towards him along the ground. He had sufficient time to cover the distance and stop the ball. Munaf Patel hopped two steps, put his hands on his hips and watched the ball sail past him to the boundary. He didn't even try bending. I think the bowler was Harbhajjan, who was furious and was wildly gesticulating in Munaf's general direction. 

Deadly mix of lazy and unfit.