Jump to content

Nine die in Andhra Pradesh after consuming sanitizer mixed with soft drinks !!!

Recommended Posts







Amaravati: At least nine persons died after allegedly consuming sanitizer in Prakasam district of Andhra Pradesh on Friday, police said.

Prakasam district Superintendent of Police Siddharth Kaushal, who visited Kurichedu mandal headquarters, said the people had been consuming sanitizer for the past few days, mixing it with water and soft drinks.


"We are also investigating whether they mixed the sanitiser with any other toxic substances," the senior police officer said.

"Their family members say these people have been consuming sanitiser for the past ten days. We are sending the sanitiser stocks, being sold in the area, for examination," the officer added.



emira ithi babu  ? @maniac  :bike:


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...