Anderson is done

maniac

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Another reactionay 'take' from the resident savant. 

Clouderson always looks rank ordinary unless the ball is doing enough.  

True, but credit where due - he has been at it for 17 years, has expertly exploited his admittedly limited skill-set and taken 580+ wkts.  No mean feat.  Not an ATG, but definitely in the upper echelon of production. 

1 hour ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

True, but credit where due - he has been at it for 17 years, has expertly exploited his admittedly limited skill-set and taken 580+ wkts.  No mean feat.  Not an ATG, but definitely in the upper echelon of production. 

oh he's a wizard with that Dukes ball in conditions that are helpful to him.  Absolute top shelf. 

And he'll be taking wickets sooner rather than later this series, and good odds that same 'baba' will pull his usual lota act all over again.  

21 hours ago, Gollum said:

India will revive his career next summer. 

No he didn't perform that great in 2018 either. This tells me how dismal the SA batsmen are at the moment to lose wickets against him at home. He is done I think and he has hit 38. He is no superstar from India. He will either call it quits or the ECB will have a word with him at the end of the series and he will quit immediately after that.

12 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

No he didn't perform that great in 2018 either. This tells me how dismal the SA batsmen are at the moment to lose wickets against him at home. He is done I think and he has hit 38. He is no superstar from India. He will either call it quits or the ECB will have a word with him at the end of the series and he will quit immediately after that.

I think ECB should arrange a couple of pink ball matches for him. 

25 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Hope he is rested for next test and remains on 598 or 599 by the end of series. Hate eng fans who say he is best fast bowler to walk on planet lol.

I think he is a very good bowler and has ability to bowl those "jaffas" 

However when it is not going for him, he looks just above average.