What if England's tour of India in 2021 happens in UAE (Tests) due to Covid 19 situation in country.

Anywhere in Asia we are going to crush England, even if we miss a couple of stalwarts. Eng spin stocks are so thin, doubt their quicks will be effective, no Cook, Root in decline, inexperienced top 7....will be a repeat of the RSA series. Only full strength Aus can make us sweat, with peaking Smith/Lyon/Cummins and a few injuries in our side. 

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Anywhere in Asia we are going to crush England, even if we miss a couple of stalwarts. Eng spin stocks are so thin, doubt their quicks will be effective, no Cook, Root in decline, inexperienced top 7....will be a repeat of the RSA series. Only full strength Aus can make us sweat, with peaking Smith/Lyon/Cummins and a few injuries in our side. 

Suppose England wins the tosses like last time when Root won 4 tosses & bats first.  UAE tracks favour batsman too much on first 2 days.  In India our pacers get some bounce & zip off the pitch as we've witnessed recently.  Ash & Jaddu are not the primary wicket takers in India recently.  I doubt our pacers will be that effective nor English pacers.  England can afford to play dull cricket & play for draw.  We will eventually win the series but maybe not 4-0 or 5-0. 

I seriously hope we don't play any cricket there.  It is a dull place to play cricket.  

4 hours ago, Norman said:

It'll be even more one sided. But I hope it never gets to that. 

Test matches ...... scratch that.. Cricket in UAE is absolutely repulsive. 

Agreed playing in UAE is like back to 80's.  Actually it was George Dobell on espncricinfo said Ind Eng may play the series in UAE.  I'd prefer Sri lanka.  Covid 19 cases in India may still be high in Jan 2021. So chances are there.