Reaction from Pakistani ex cricketers on YouTube

48 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Every ex Paxtan player has a YouTube channel? I don’t think their board pays pension. They are all monetizing their reach.

Now most around the world are doing it, as none of the board is as rich as bcci . 

Brad hogg has one, they all praise indian players and indian watch them to feel happy n proud. 

The only other board i can think that is  paying well is ECB

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Now most around the world are doing it, as none of the board is as rich as bcci . 

Brad hogg has one, they all praise indian players and indian watch them to feel happy n proud. 

The only other board i can think that is  paying well is ECB

Sorry, didn’t know

35 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Only think I like about Ex Pakistani players is they criticize their team on every bad performance although a bit too much.  On the other hand I can't even Imagine guys like Sehwag VVS & That idiot Chopra to show any guts to Kohli & Shastri.  Only Gambhir sometimes shows some spine & shows lolli his place. 

Even they have their biases. No one before this match had guts to talk about the failures of Azhar Ali just because he scored a double hundred few years ago in Australia and even Asad Shafiq. I think those two are the reason why Pakistan is such a bad Test team.

On one side we see Daaktar saab and his cronies sitting on PTV a government entity (Pak bros correct me if I am wrong) and freely criticizing and insulting  PCB and it’s officials which also happen to be government entities.

One the other  side we have a private body like BCCI and you have our players being phattu to speak about any issues in the team or about BCCI or big stars even in their personal home videos :laugh:

One side reflects the lawlessness and inmates running the asylum type situation and on the other side we see incredible power being concentrated by 1 entity or a certain group of people.

Edited by maniac