Congress spokesperson Rajiv tyagi passes away from cardiac arrest, felt unwell during TV debate

Ankit_sharma03

16 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Youth Congress leader says Sambit Patra was responsible for his death, as he was debating just before he died.

This is when it happened. 

This happens day in day out news or shall i say noise debate. It was bound to happen some day. 

Its high time these news channel follow some decorum. 

34 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

How is it that nobody abetted Sushant Singh’s suicide, but Sambit Patra killed Tyagi sahab? 

@Ankit_sharma03 are you really saying that the debate killed Tyagi?

well riling up did cause it , asking to do a debate properly isnt asking for much . In his age getting tampers high can be risky 

Debate didnt kill him , raising tempers did.....the way debates happens on tv it shudnt be even called debates, its noise . 

Doc has mentioned it happened in Debate 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

well riling up did cause it , asking to do a debate properly isnt asking for much . In his age getting tampers high can be risky 

Debate didnt kill him , raising tempers did.....the way debates happens on tv it shudnt be even called debates, its noise . 

Doc has mentioned it happened in Debate 

Doctor said massive heart attack, he didn’t say the heart attack was induced by raising tempers. You are deducting it. MHA could be caused by something he ate for lunch and he couldn’t digest it. Who knows. He was not somebody who could not dish it. As posted by Gollum he was giving it back with all interest. So, you can’t blame he was shocked at the words used. These shows are not for the faint hearted, if they have health issues, they should not participate. 

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Doctor said massive heart attack, he didn’t say the heart attack was induced by raising tempers. You are deducting it. MHA could be caused by something he ate for lunch and he couldn’t digest it. Who knows. He was not somebody who could not dish it. As posted by Gollum he was giving it back with all interest. So, you can’t blame he was shocked at the words used. These shows are not for the faint hearted, if they have health issues, they should not participate. 

did u see the video above in debate where he starts to become uneasy n holds his chest and raising tempers never help 

also did i say the bold part??? god this obsession to read what someone hasnt said .... ye roz ka kaam hai in sabka....aaj ye hai kal koi aur bhi hoga. 

I clearly m saying these debate(noise) arent even proper which means im saying for everyone..... this cud have been other way around as well, sambit might have had this acciedent. Not blaming sambit or rohit but the whole way of conducting be it this channel or any other debate 

Weak hearted kya horror show hai roller coaster, ye debate ha ya roadies ka show. What the point of keeping your point when no one can hear . 

Im saying they shud maintain decorum , if ur ok with these shouting matches well then be it  

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

13 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

did u see the video above in debate where he starts to become uneasy n holds his chest and raising tempers never help 

which video? When Sambit is yelling Jaichandon Jaichandon?

He will definitely give @Stradlater a heart attack if he keeps saying that.

In that video Rajiv is not holding his chest. He was asking for time to retort. 2nd video is about Aatik-ur-Rehman talking and he looked uneasy and changed his sitting position. He looked like he wanted to break wind. 

also did i say the bold part??? god this obsession to read what someone hasnt said .... ye roz ka kaam hai in sabka....aaj ye hai kal koi aur bhi hoga. 

ok , I did infer from what you said. My bad.

I clearly m saying these debate(noise) arent even proper which means im saying for everyone..... this cud have been other way around as well, sambit might have had this acciedent. Not blaming sambit or rohit but the whole way of conducting be it this channel or any other debate 

Again, it is just a coincidence there is no evidence in the clips you are sharing. They are all yelling and shouting always. 

Im saying they shud maintain decorum , if ur ok with these shouting matches well then be it  

I am not a fan of these noise shows, never watched them. Just refuting the point these noise shows can cause tempers to raise so much to cause massive heart attack.  Decorum should be maintained so they can get more viewers, as it was a not pleasant to watch.

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

which video? When Sambit is yelling Jaichandon Jaichandon?

He will definitely give @Stradlater a heart attack if he keeps saying that.

In that video Rajiv is not holding his chest. He was asking for time to retort. 2nd video is about Aatik-ur-Rehman talking and he looked uneasy and changed his sitting position. He looked like he wanted to break wind. 

2nd one is where he held chest 

In 1st he started getting uneasy.

ok , I did infer from what you said. My bad.

Again, it is just a coincidence there is no evidence in the clips you are sharing. They are all yelling and shouting always. 

Sambit was yelling 

In most debated even tyagi is yelling im sure even he wanted to  yell today but his health didnt allow. He was a part of this debate noise system which in the end caused his life. Screaming , stressing never helps after a certain age

I am not a fan of these noise shows, never watched them. Just refuting the point these noise shows can cause tempers to raise so much to cause massive heart attack.  Decorum should be maintained so they can get more viewers, as it was a not pleasant to watch.

Yea its for views but this is a monster that media has created not just india it came from western media but this had its . 

But if such an accident force them to change for good nothing like it even though my hopes are low. 

Debated happen in assembly to properly , yea after a point they also go bonker but they let each other speak. 

I really hope this improves a bit , tyagi was a victim of this noise system which he himself was a part of.

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

El doosre ke baap ke gale pade hain, they will give heart attacks to their baaps. Chaprasi used as an insult, is so bad. I respect a chaprasi more than these crooked politicians. But can these Circus be blamed for heart attacks? Someday, they will definitely get physical. The Congress lady got so triggered when RaGa was called a chapraasi. 

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

El doosre ke baap ke gale pade hain, they will give heart attacks to their baaps. Chaprasi used as an insult, is so bad. I respect a chaprasi more than these crooked politicians. But can these Circus be blamed for heart attacks? Someday, they will definitely get physical. The Congress lady got so triggered when RaGa was called a chapraasi. 

Another horrible display that to in front of large audience. 

It has gotten physical few times to

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Disgusting. 

So now high octane debates and riling up of temperatures during debate are being termed as source of the death?

what a fecking joke ! Dont come to such debates if you cant handle them ,stop being pussies ! 

Rajeev tyagi was a decent spokesperson,one of the few good congressi, RIP !

19 minutes ago, adi B said:

So now high octane debates and riling up of temperatures during debate are being termed as source of the death?

what a fecking joke ! Dont come to such debates if you cant handle them ,stop being pussies ! 

Rajeev tyagi was a decent spokesperson,one of the few good congressi, RIP !

If there is any joke, then bolded part is the one.