Breaking news : chaos in CSK camp, rift between Dhoni and Raina

New guy

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/amp/sports-news-ipl-2020-rift-over-hotel-room-csk-boss-n-srinivasan-says-suresh-raina-behaved-like-a-prima-donna/359569?__twitter_impression=true

Raina left the team on Saturday citing "personal reasons," but murmurs of a 'rift' between him and skipper MS Dhoni have surfaced.

The issue with 'Raina's room not having proper balconies' became a flashpoint as the CSK team quarantined itself in the team hotel.

Dhoni could not pacify Raina and everything spun out of control. [/Quote]

Cricketers are like prima donnas ... like the temperamental actors of the olden days. Chennai Super Kings have always been like a family and all seniors players have learnt to co-exist," said Srinivasan.

Srinivasan said the team was quickly trying to get over the Raina episode.

"My thinking is that if you are reluctant or not happy, go back. I don't force anyone to do anything ... sometimes success gets into your head," Srinivasan said.

Edited by New guy

Cricketers are like prima donnas ... like the temperamental actors of the olden days. Chennai Super Kings have always been like a family and all seniors players have learnt to co-exist," said Srinivasan.

Srinivasan said the team was quickly trying to get over the Raina episode.

"My thinking is that if you are reluctant or not happy, go back. I don't force anyone to do anything ... sometimes success gets into your head," Srinivasan said.

Already being discussed:

If Raina was feeling claustrophobic or whatever due to bio bubble and wanted a room w/ balcony, CSK should have been kind enough to provide it (and to those who have similar issues)

Other option for Raina could have been to upgrade to a room w/ balcony himself by opting to pay the difference in tariff out of his pocket (not much for a cricketer who earns millions annually)

Rather than try to find a solution - if the "management" told Raina that he is free to go if he does not like the accommodations provided, in a way, Raina would be forced to leave 

Edited by zen