Yuvraj Singh: Yuseless even as a captain

Rohan495

yuvraj has proved to be the worst captain in the tournament. got a big score of 166, but couldnt defend it against a team which made only 129 in their last match. also, allowed chennai super kings to make 240 when they were 86 after 10 overs, conceding 154 off the last 10 overs. played 6 bowlers in the match, so when they were 4 down, the all-rounders started to come & there was no batsman to follow after irfan pathan its good that yuvraj never became the indian captain & isnt likely to become a captain in future as well

What do we expect? we have the most useless spinner in chawla...he is been useless...and I just dont liek sreesanth. Rest of the team is good with the need to have sarwan instead of jayawardene and yuvraj up the order.Luke pomerbasch deserve to play the game...He is one of my fav domestic oz bat. I have been saying it for a while. and a bit of gelling together in the team and the sense of pride.Captain should ensure this.doesnt luk liek happening so far..

I wouldn't blame Yuvraj. He is doing fine with the bat, but the team just isn't gelling. Their bowling attack is also a very erratic one - Sreekanth and Lee can be devastating on their day but they also spray it around a lot and batsmen don't need to try that hard 'cos they get plenty of pace off the bat when facing them. Chawla has been a real let-down. The captain is only as good as his players

if any team gives away 154 runs in last 10 overs, then the captain must resign. maybe its time to change the kings xi punjab captain & have someone else other than yuvraj captain the team. there was no dew factor in the 1st match, yet chennai super kings who were 86 after 10 overs, were allowe to make 240, adding 154 runs off the last 10 overs

wtf captain gonna do when hussey played once in lifetime inning , same when yuvi plays innings like that in international cricket do the other captain at fault . cant believe so many people hate yuvi . probably he is punjabi same with bhajji too, so much hate for punjbai sikhs here

wtf captain gonna do when hussey played once in lifetime inning , same when yuvi plays innings like that in international cricket do the other captain at fault . cant believe so many people hate yuvi . probably he is punjabi same with bhajji too, so much hate for punjbai sikhs here
http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=33533 :icflove: There is just no unity in the Punjab team right now. And, I'm surprised they are fielding so badly with Yuvraj being their captain. I was supporting Rajasthan all the way, so can't really find any points to make abt Yuvraj's captaincy, but he definitely aint no Dhoni. So far, Laxman, Bhajji, Yuvraj - not great captaincy.

i support dhoni but its just so much anti yuvi people here' date=' its mindboggling[/quote'] Yuvraj in ODI's: Awesome(when in form) Yuvraj as captain: Lackluster(seems to have a part of his brain that dont work Yuvraj in tests: A Big NO NO Yuvraj against spin: needs to perfect his sweep shot, always gets out in the same way thats about it, its the truth.

Yuvraj in ODI's: Awesome(when in form) Yuvraj as captain: Lackluster(seems to have a part of his brain that dont work Yuvraj in tests: A Big NO NO Yuvraj against spin: needs to perfect his sweep shot, always gets out in the same way thats about it, its the truth.
Completely agree! :two_thumbs_up:

its because of his attitude...He thinks his place in Playing XI of team india is his baap ki jaagir.. Yuvi is good till ODIs...people are against the chances he has been given to succeed in tests.. we have so many quality players waiting in wings..still Yuvi some how makes it to the team.. may be because of I S Bindra...and regional quota..