IPL Commentator's Quotes

Cricketics

The other day when Chanders got hit on the knee.... Sunny: Rameez, do you think that squarish stance of his has got to do something with the injury? Rameez:(fumbling for words) yeah...unorthodox, he's unorthodoxly built.... :haha:
Yes...I was like WTF is he talking !!! BS....

The other day when Chanders got hit on the knee.... Sunny: Rameez, do you think that squarish stance of his has got to do something with the injury? Rameez:(fumbling for words) yeah...unorthodox, he's unorthodoxly built.... :haha:
And when Sunil Gavaskar asked him about Asif's recovery from Injury, Ramiz seemed to have taken by surprise by that question and said.. " Well, he seems to have made a decent recovery... Its still heavily 'bandied'... Its good for Pakistan cricket and good for world cricket'. :D

before we kill arun lal and ramiz...let's kill that stupid Deccan Charger mascot that keeps shouting one and two and three and four....what an idiot
Exactly!! That announcer was irritating as f***! I was hoping he would just stfu.

today when the cheerleaders were dancing there were girls and guys and one of the commentators said, "there are the Chennai girls" lol Gony was bowling and i think it was Shastri who said "Mahendra Singh Gony" instead of Manpreet there was one more, it was said by Cozier, i cant remember at the moment though

Mostly that goofy gentleman called Rameez Raja:D :omg:I don't believe they have that rude guy Aaamir Suhail in the commentary team. He acts like he is doing the world a favour by opening his rude mouth!
At least he doing a favor to this forum. :D

Can we include stadium announcers ? :D If so, I'd like an honorable mention of the "1 and 2 and 3 and 4" guy
I woke up with a heavy head after having heard this bloke was screaming the hell off on the speakers between balls and between overs. Surely the spectators don't freakin need commentary while watching the game. I'm surprised how the people let this fella continue with his dumb ass screams. I've decided I'm never going to watch the games held in Hyderabad live anymore. I'll record it on the DVD and forward between balls and overs to escape from this stupid man.

Worse, that guy is making it hard to even hear commentary on T.V. I can sense some of the commentators getting a bit impatient/irritated by his screams. I think its just a matter of time before one of 'em openly criticize him on air. P.S - Though, I definitely feel he is doing us all a favor coz of his screams, when Lal is on air.