Vidyut, Morkel and Gony appreciation thread

Guest HariSampath

Guest HariSampath

Vidyut ...he is da man...in both games against Delhi, he showed what stuff he is made up of ! 54 off 37 on debut against DD was a superb knock and he was dropped after just one failure. Coming back into today's game and chasing 188, he started the innings off to a flier, hitting fearlessly and getting 40 off 23 balls, and was chiefly responsible for CSK being 95-1 in 9 overs instaed of possibly 30-2 in 6 overs. This was the biggest difference, especially as both McGrath and Asif were denied wkts and also taken for plenty of runs. GO Vidyut :yay: Morkel : what can we say...he provided the vital wkt of devilliers early on, 2 down is always a very big thing and then as in the other games, hit a very useful 30 ...those sixes off Sehwag..25 runs in an over probably helped CSK a huge bit ....GO Morkel :yay: Gony : WHADDA team player...trust him to come up with the crucial plays in crucial moments. Getting Sehwag out cheaply was a big start , he bowled decently , his 4 overs costing 35 and then that 15 off 6 balls ..THAT SIX in the last over..I was always expecting it to happen irrespective of whether Sehwag or Malik bowled...Gony is da man :yay:

Gony has been a revelation. In the past few matches, he's even proved to be a handy hitter down the order. I m sure he will be picked for the next ODI/Twenty20 series, especially since Dhoni is the captain. Vidyut too has impressed a lot. He could've/should've gone on to make a BIG innings today. However, there are plenty of batsmen ahead of him in the national squad, but he might find a spot few years down the road. However, I feel really bad for Badri. Although Twenty20 might not be his type and isn't a good measure of Test skill, a few big knocks would've surely earned him a test spot. He kinda missed out in the two previous innings. However, he SHOULD be the one to replace Dravid/Ganguly in the middle order in the test squad. Too many players ahead of him in the ODI/Twenty20 squad for him to get a chance there...

Gony is the exciting talent rite now among the young crop of bowlers..he has been a revelation and im sure he wud be in the ODI team soon coz he is under the radar of MSD..and he packs a punch with his batting.. as far as vidyut..well v have a lot of batsmen around so i dont see him getting into the national team..although he is playing very well and i think he can get into the A team..thats abt it..but he has made the difference in this game with the start that he gave today..

A big bow for all the three! :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::party::party: They simply Rock...:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: What to say? Vidyut coming back from unprecedented drop... doesn't seem to have lost his heart.... Morkel - is a real atom bomb! The ease with which he hits those six, the distance on them! Amazing! Gony - is simply superb! I always knew we can trust him in taking us through to the victory.... after those 2 mighty blows against DC.... and didn't he? he has delivered with both bat and ball... and ideal replacement for Oram! CSK rocks.... rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: Now its up to Dhoni to see to that they keep rocking!

and u fell for it..hehe..ok make sure u stay glued to ur laptop the next time around also..as i said u are our lucky mascot..:D
I watched it on crappy arse flash thingy with no sound. :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: