Worst Set Max host?

drkilljoy

Dont know the guy's name.. Was there on the first day of IPL, during the inauguration ceremony. First off all, his attire was all wrong, with a tight fit black T-shirt and a crumpled shirt, like as though he was there to make a fashion statement, rather than do commentary. The less said about his actual hosting and commentary skills, the better. Its utterly surprising to see a channel like Set Max, which paid millions of dollars to buy the telecast rights, not being able to find well-trained, professional, talk show host. Already, their telecast is pathetic, with ads squeezed in at every single opportunity.

Dont know the guy's name.. Was there on the first day of IPL, during the inauguration ceremony. First off all, his attire was all wrong, with a tight fit black T-shirt and a crumpled shirt, like as though he was there to make a fashion statement, rather than do commentary. The less said about his actual hosting and commentary skills, the better. Its utterly surprising to see a channel like Set Max, which paid millions of dollars to buy the telecast rights, not being able to find well-trained, professional, talk show host. Already, their telecast is pathetic, with ads squeezed in at every single opportunity.
Who was this? I suppose we had Ajay Jadeja as the anchor for the opening day of IPL with the opening ceremony etc. The other two anchors are absolutely hopeless and I prefer to skip the pre or post match shows and watch just the match--so different from ESPN when I just cannot miss a single minute of pre or post match shows anchored by Harsha Bhogle.