Somebody please beat us

Laaloo

its getting boring seriously 6 wins in a row plz somebody beat us :dance::dance: :two_thumbs_up:
Oh so the rats crawl out of their hole now?:hysterical::hysterical: Mumbai is doing good but these kindaa threads are just irritating and makes other dislike the team. I just said before that Mumbai might go all the way.

may be Bravo's exit might bring poor luck for Mumbai team. Bravo has been pretty good in all departments in this tournament.. batting, fielding, bowling.. anywayz, i think they are in good position to qualify for semis.. still 1 less game they have played and have 4 more points..

Lets not open such threads. The Chennai guys opened it and look what happened. We still have 4 games to go' date=' and hopefully will win the 4 as well. :--D But we shouldn't underestimate anyone.[/quote'] i knw its a boring day so just wanted to have a lil fun :D

Oh so the rats crawl out of their hole now?:hysterical::hysterical: Mumbai is doing good but these kindaa threads are just irritating and makes other dislike the team. I just said before that Mumbai might go all the way.
naa bacha..not a good thing to say, besides..he is just copying someone

What happened when your sorry asses came to our homeground?:hysterical::hysterical: Given that Tendulkar is back and Bhajji not there....We will still kick your ass.
we slapped your retard in the face,got rid of our idiot, and have won 6 games on the trot after that. I personally will be present at the wankhede to goatse yuvraj.