Robin Uttapha, the MOST overhyped cricketer

Rohan495

Guest Hiten.
Nothing great about Uttapha' date='[s'] he should replaced by Yusuf Pathan in ODI's
+1 I don't know who should replace him, but RU has to go. Funky hairstyle and funky talks, no batting at all :mad:

yep i totally agree with u..this facking di ck head has been doing nothing in our team than jus talk and blabber..he has jus won us that one match against england last year and i dont recollect any other match winning performance frm him..v have much better players than RU rite now and its time that v gave them a chance..RU can try all his new hair styles and cheeky shots in the ranji for a while..seriously he is jus crap..he has that shimmy down the wicket shot..its time to show him the door..

Guest Hiten.

Yusuf Pathan is just another hit and miss player. Now that SCG and RD are out of the Indian ODI team, we need to find appropriate replacements.

I'd seriously consider Badri as a replacement because he is very hungry for the cap. He has also proven to the world (and himself) that he can hit as well. Just the right time to try him out for 7-10 games.

Guest Hiten.
replacement for SCG: Shikhar Dhawan RD: Badrinath, but i would give badri a chance in tests first
LOL. You just cannot assume someone as replacements. Players have to prove themselves on constant basis to make a firm point of replacing our Big three. GG has almost sealed his #3 spot for ODI's. I would not even bother to reshuffle him, he is fine @ #3. #3 is an important position and I think GG has done enough to earn that spot and he should be given an extended probation at #3 (in ODI's).

he is a amazing striker of the ball but has not shown any flair at all since his cautious knocks at the CB finals. he should not curb his natural game.probaly has lot a bit of confidence and form in the last few weeks. with experience, he may well challenge yuvraj as the top one day player.

Flathappa has been unable to score even on flat pitches.
Can't agree more. Each and every batsman, even the tailenders were hitting shots easily yesterday but this fool couldn't even rotate the strike and give it back to Sachin. What more, he even got the main man run-out! When he was struggling like a fish out of water, why on earth did he not sacrifice his own wicket? What a big big let down he has been for Mumbai!