Yuvi Fast Learner And Leader

bobbydhillon

Hindustan Times May 24, 2008 First Published: 01:12 IST(24/5/2008) Last Updated: 01:28 IST(24/5/2008) Print Email IM on Yahoo Add to Del.icio.us Yuvraj, a fast learner Of all the captains, Yuvraj Singh had the toughest task at hand. While everyone else had the experience of leading a side, the Punjab lefthander was completely new to the job. That, however, didn’t deter him, and has led the side with lot of passion and imagination to make Mohali a force to reckon with. The start, however, was far from promising, prompting Yuvraj to admit that he was finding it tough. But he learnt his lessons sooner than later, evident by the string of victories Mohali posted after the initial stumble. “It’s remarkable how he lifted the team after two losses, and that has earned him a lot of respect in the team,†said Shaun Marsh. Jayawardene, an astute leader himself, finds Yuvraj a good reader of the game and good in man management skills, especially in encouraging the youngsters. Besides, the tough stand he took over the ‘slapgate’ showed him in a very good light. (By Subhash Rajta)

Bobby, I think your Yuvraj Captaincy thing has gone a bit OTT. I am really not sure whoz post or what post ticked you off in the past, but as far I can see; I hardly saw any opposition. It's getting a boring now to see this " all haters of yuvraj " on ICF, you don't want to become a neglected one do you?

well rajeev when i joined this site in april , all i read bout yuvi was negative posts even if he does good, people here criticize him, when sanga was injured and not palying lately this guy named bumper who i thought was rational guy , wrote that maybe sanga not playing cuz yuvi feels threatened by him cuz he was helping in field placement and trust me thier are many other posters all they do is criticize him, if team lost first 2 games thats his fault and now they r winning its b/c other players and moody . since u are also here reading what they say bout him, u will kinda agree with myh point of view.

Bumper is one of the admins, as far I know he doesn't have anything personal against him. You think we all agree with each other on all counts here? no way, but we don't start threads about "where are you icf'ers", maybe once but like I said its kinda stretching it now Rohan, a laxman fan knows how to cop that since he has been persistent in the past but he has cooled it now Personally, I think yuvraj should never captain Indian national team coz I want to see his batting instead and let someone else take care of the captaincy

Bumper is one of the admins, as far I know he doesn't have anything personal against him. You think we all agree with each other on all counts here? no way, but we don't start threads about "where are you icf'ers", maybe once but like I said its kinda stretching it now Rohan, a laxman fan knows how to cop that since he has been persistent in the past but he has cooled it now Personally, I think yuvraj should never captain Indian national team coz I want to see his batting instead and let someone else take care of the captaincy
thats fine he is too good a talent to have pressure for captaincy

Guest Hiten.
is it only me who findsa pattern with yuvi and his boot lickers..??
pattern toh bata be :cantstop: @ topic I agree with Rajeev. Too much of UV this and UV that. While you are on ICF, its only about GOD :regular_smile: ... so puh-leez cut the crap :D

Typically' date=' I think he's more of a free bird when smashing em like batsmen.[/quote'] Rajeev please dont show double standards here...Just like yuvi captaincy thing looks going overboard to u, an unbiased person can clearly notice yuvi bashing going overboard on this forum for months.

Rajeev please dont show double standards here...Just like yuvi captaincy thing looks going overboard to u' date=' an unbiased person can clearly notice yuvi bashing going overboard on this forum for months.[/quote'] But deserved bashing is definitely allowed. UV deserved it for behaving and believing himself to be a prima donna after 6 sixes in the 20/20 so he deserved some flak. And helost his captaincy for genuine reason. If UV is not to be blamed, tell me why isnt he the captain of the Indian team now???????????

But deserved bashing is definitely allowed. UV deserved it for behaving and believing himself to be a prima donna after 6 sixes in the 20/20 so he deserved some flak. And helost his captaincy for genuine reason. If UV is not to be blamed, tell me why isnt he the captain of the Indian team now???????????
ok what else u gonna say ?