Huge Bonus for winning.

Re: Huge Bonus for winning. So now for a test Win in India a player can get 7 Lacks and 8 if they win abroad. 10 lack bonus for a test series win abroad. Even bonus for drawing tests. So no more problems on the endorsment front i guess. But with no contracts It will be more ameteurs cricket or professional one ?

Re: Huge Bonus for winning.

So now for a test Win in India a player can get 7 Lacks and 8 if they win abroad. 10 lack bonus for a test series win abroad. Even bonus for drawing tests. So no more problems on the endorsment front i guess. But with no contracts It will be more ameteurs cricket or professional one ?
This is the only point that is irking me. And BCCI is making it too childish. Are they saying that our team could not win abroad because there was no cash bonus for them? Are they saying that the chosen XI didn't try to win the matches because there was no cash incentive? And now, with the incentive there, they'll work harder to win than before? This is a ridiculous thought! I think they are questioning a players' honesty here by thinking that they'll do better with this open bribe!!

Re: Huge Bonus for winning. Paid upto 6 months for what? As many ODIs & tests that the player could've played or a fixed sum or what? If its the former then its quite convenient for BCCI. Suppose if the team played 10 ODIs and 2 tests in that period. Obviously the player won't get the win bonus. And by cutting down the general payment, board is at advantage here. Or BCCI might say that they wouldn't have selected the player anyway, even if he was fit. Then? And what if the injury takes 1 year to heal as in Kumble's case in 2000-2001? Board will wash its hands off the player.