The Never Ending Thread

Ram

Dont quite know where to post this. It's been a lovely day today: perfect time to go for a run and practice for the half marathon. For the first time, I've run 15 km instead of the usual 10 km at a faster pace too. After about 10km indescribable pain came from the most unlikely of sources: my nipples!! The friction of my t-shirt had built up on a warm day and fawk it was hurting!! I couldn't take off my t-shirt, take a shower or walk anywhere without great burning and pain. WHY THE FECK DO US MEN HAVE NIPPLES??? :mad: :mad: :wall:

Guest Gunner
Dont quite know where to post this. It's been a lovely day today: perfect time to go for a run and practice for the half marathon. For the first time, I've run 15 km instead of the usual 10 km at a faster pace too. After about 10km indescribable pain came from the most unlikely of sources: my nipples!! The friction of my t-shirt had built up on a warm day and fawk it was hurting!! I couldn't take off my t-shirt, take a shower or walk anywhere without great burning and pain. WHY THE FECK DO US MEN HAVE NIPPLES??? :mad: :mad: :wall:
You should have just taken a cab, it's much easier. YOu want London cab numbers bruv?

Guest Gunner
wooo back in London Gunner get me a job at your place - something where can spend 95% of the day on ICF
:woot::woot::woot::woot: What can you do son? Drop a PM.

In 2009, I was tired of the Windows vs Linix discussions. I couldn't care less. In 2010, the is sheila ki jawani better than Munni ki badnami was the most often repeated discussion. Most retarded topic ever. Just when you think things can't get worse..... In 2011, Is Dhoni greater than Kapil Dev. Everyone has an opinion. Whats the point comparing. Savor both the moments and move on.

Aston Martin has a Lucknow link

LUCKNOW: James Bond may thank a Lucknowite for his next glitzy ride. Businessman Kiron Chopra has played a 'part' in making Aston Martin's ultra exclusive sports coupe, One-77, a success. It's a help the UK-based automobile giant won't forget. For designing the 'exhaust rubber hanger' for them in four days when no other auto component major could, Aston Martin has appointed Chopra the exclusive supplier for all their exhaust part needs. Chopra's cruising full throttle. At Rs 20 crore, One-77 is one of the world's most expensive car. So, the stakes were high when Aston Martin's limited edition, hand-crafted, pre-sold sports coupe could not find the right 'hanger' to attach the car's exhaust system with. Sometime in September 2010, a frantic phone call to Chopra at his Lucknow-based manufacturing unit settled matters. "I got a call from the company asking me whether I'd be able to supply the rubber hanger to the company in time. In four days, our team was able to send them a crude sample. By the first week of November, we had shipped 400 pieces of the exhaust rubber hanger to Aston Martin's Warwickshire manufacturing unit,'' said Chopra. Response from Aston Martin executives was just as prompt. A letter of appreciation followed, thanking Chopra and his team for a ''job well done''.
Link :woot: :woot: this guy came to my college a few days ago to participate in a pre-budget discussion in which I also took part.