The Never Ending Thread

Ram

The Scorpion and the Frog: A scorpion asking a frog to carry him across a river. The frog is afraid of being stung, but the scorpion argues that if it stung, the frog would sink and the scorpion would drown. The frog agrees and the scorpion stings the frog during the crossing, dooming them both. When asked why, the scorpion points out that this is its nature. The fable is used to illustrate the position that the behaviour of some creatures is irrepressible, no matter how they are treated and no matter what the consequences. - Wiki :wizard:

pretty old.. but still sharing.. Lessons of Life Lesson 1: Naked Wife A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, “I’ll give you $800 to drop that towel.†After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob. After a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 dollars and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks,… “Who was that?†“It was Bob the next door neighbor,†she replies. “Great!†the husband says, “Did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?†Moral of the story: If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your shareholders in time, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure.
-x2S6Dk0wKk

Guest Shivani

Broccoli: I'm not happy with my looks. I look like a tree. Walnut: and I look like a brain :( Mushroom: That's not too bad.. I look like an umbrella. Banana: Can we please change the topic ? :|

Broccoli: I'm not happy with my looks. I look like a tree. Walnut: and I look like a brain :( Mushroom: That's not too bad.. I look like an umbrella. Banana: Can we please change the topic ? :|
:haha::haha::haha:

thought I would easily name 100 icf usernames, but could recall only 60 odd after thinking fr 15 mins... aaku, flamy, dhon_zone, zelig, outy, pk, under_score, ganesh, bb, asterix, seedhi, shivani, g92, andy, ludhi, sachinism, finey, vvvs, KT, shane, DK, chandan, pravinkataria, gambhirfan, manny, rajiv, iku, mariyam, s=g, dhondy, lurker, nirvanam, desi, ram, tics, bumper, sooda, yoda, virurulez, ravishingRavi, nballa, cricket_guru, CG, asim, akshayxyz, thongale, punjabiplaya, sachdan, b555, SJ, kabira, sree_india, Mtc, texy, satyam, lm82, rkt.india, varun, shubham, lalu, jaadu, mamu, zap

thought I would easily name 100 icf usernames, but could recall only 60 odd after thinking fr 15 mins... aaku, flamy, dhon_zone, zelig, outy, pk, under_score, ganesh, bb, asterix, seedhi, shivani, g92, andy, ludhi, sachinism, finey, vvvs, KT, shane, DK, chandan, pravinkataria, gambhirfan, manny, rajiv, iku, mariyam, s=g, dhondy, lurker, nirvanam, desi, ram, tics, bumper, sooda, yoda, virurulez, ravishingRavi, nballa, cricket_guru, CG, asim, akshayxyz, thongale, punjabiplaya, sachdan, b555, SJ, kabira, sree_india, Mtc, texy, satyam, lm82, rkt.india, varun, shubham, lalu, jaadu, mamu, zap
could've just copied from "number of users online" :acute: