The Never Ending Thread

Ram

thought I would easily name 100 icf usernames, but could recall only 60 odd after thinking fr 15 mins... aaku, flamy, dhon_zone, zelig, outy, pk, under_score, ganesh, bb, asterix, seedhi, shivani, g92, andy, ludhi, sachinism, finey, vvvs, KT, shane, DK, chandan, pravinkataria, gambhirfan, manny, rajiv, iku, mariyam, s=g, dhondy, lurker, nirvanam, desi, ram, tics, bumper, sooda, yoda, virurulez, ravishingRavi, nballa, cricket_guru, CG, asim, akshayxyz, thongale, punjabiplaya, sachdan, b555, SJ, kabira, sree_india, Mtc, texy, satyam, lm82, rkt.india, varun, shubham, lalu, jaadu, mamu, zap
:proud:

Guest Shivani

a 12 yr old kid : complete the line - good girls go to heaven.. and bad girls _________ Me : bad girls go everywhere kid : lulz nooo, good girls go to heaven, bad girls love to take u there me : :WTF:

Guest Shivani

Apparently, Osama Bin Laden had a 25 million dollar price tag on his head. What kind of ridiculous, designer turban was he wearing?!

Fawk I just ran the half-marathon in 2 hrs 12 mins. My goal was 2 hrs. I had been training by running 15 kms at the right pace but started cramping badly after 18 kms and couldnt keep up regardless of how much I tried. :(

Fawk I just ran the half-marathon in 2 hrs 12 mins. My goal was 2 hrs. I had been training by running 15 kms at the right pace but started cramping badly after 18 kms and couldnt keep up regardless of how much I tried. :(
Thats impressive, my friend. :hatsoff: I am hoping to run one this year (target time, 2 hrs, 28 mins).

Thats impressive, my friend. :hatsoff: I am hoping to run one this year (target time, 2 hrs, 28 mins).
Thanks man. I'm still disappointed by that because of the amount of practice I did. When are you running and what kind of practice are you doing?

Thanks man. I'm still disappointed by that because of the amount of practice I did. When are you running and what kind of practice are you doing?
I am hoping to run sometime this fall. I have already done mini-marathons (5-6 miles, time around 1 hr), but I wanted to do a half-marathon. But I sort of don’t know how to train for 13 miles. At the moment, I don’t have enough confidence in my body to know for sure I can run 13 miles. And obviously, you can just get up one day and run for 13 miles to see if its possible. Any tips?