The Never Ending Thread

Ram

Holy cr*p, a close personal friend just dropped this bombshell: "I know you're going to freak out, but you have to know this. I'm gay." So I did the only thing a girl can do, gave him a hug & swore that if some guy hurts him I'll personally rip off his b*lls & feed it to a lion. I think it's time to go to sleep now. This has been a weird and long day.

yestarday some few hilarious things happened i was waiting for dtc bus a person came from somewhere and hits a running maruti 800 from front with a long wooden stick,but no damage is done. the driver of car and helper come out from car and beats the person very badly. than i visit a fruit shop there a poor dressed couple came and buy some bananas they bought some bananas and flew away,that time vendor was busy in dealing with other customers,vendor caught them and ask them to pay the money.i was standing next to vendor, vendor ask me did they had made payments to him i say i :dontknow: heated argument takeplace atlast vendor paid 20 rupess to poor couples and they move away in evening when i was standing again waiting for a dtc bus a boy came from somewhere running he throw a bag in my foot aND RUN AWAY THAN AFTER sometime a lady come and pick up the bag and say thanks to me i did't say anything, lady said that boy was a thug,than i :fear:,