Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!

Shane

Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!  

1. 1.

• Arsenal :icflove:
    • Manchester United :hehe:
    • Chelsea :boffing:
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Totenham Hotspurs :rotfl:

Guest Hiten.
England will be painted Red and Whte this Season. Go Gooners.
Yeshhhh...F@rcenal will be pasted on the walls of England by the Blues :hatsoff:

Good news for England that VDS is out- Foster is class and the first team experience will help. I think Chelsea will be the ones to beat frankly- im not sure United have replaced Ronaldo adequately- Id love Micheal Owen to prove that wrong though. Ancelotti plays good football certainly his Milan team at its best was great at keeping the ball. Im not sure Aquilani will settle quickly enough into the pace of the prem- ive never seen him play but he's rumoured to be quality. And alot will come down to how often gerrard/Torres can play together because that is arguably one of the best 'front twos' in Europe. Arsenal dont seem to have the depth yet. Anyways- Leicester City for promotion to the prem this season anyone... :)

To win the league you need a strong defence. That leaves us with only three teams - Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea. I agree with you Sooda, Chelsea will be the team to beat if they start well. But, I am not sure about Carlo's proposed diamond formation. Zhirkov/Malouda can play on the left, Joe Cole on the right, Essien can sit back at the 'tip' with Lampard as the offensive midfielder but that would mean the wingers have to track back and help the defence on the flanks which is asking a lot from Zhrikov, Cole and Malouda. Anyway, it is always interesting to see how Carlo sets his team up and this season wont be any different. Liverpool depend a lot on Gerrard-Torres.Now,with Alonso gone,it puts extra pressure on the two to perform even more.Say, if one of the them picks up a serious injury midway through the season, I am afraid, it will be end of the season for them right there. But they are good enough to finish third. Man United should be there and about. I expect them to finish within top two, an outside chance to win the league IF they sign Silva/ 'Kun' Aguero.The problem for Man United is those 26 goals that Ronaldo promises every season. Ande + Hargo + Carrick + Fletcher+ Nani + Valencia != 26. For Man United to do well, Berba and Owen should have outstanding seasons. Owen is always injury prone so he ain't the Mr. Dependable that he was, that leaves us with Beba. Can he assure you a 30+ season?Looking at his pre-season performance I don't think so. That said, there are some excellent youngsters coming through the ranks - Ritchie De Laet, Ljacic, Tosic, Gibson, Petrucci, and da Silva brothers- so its going to be a season of experiment, finger crossed they will all do well in the years to come. Finally, Rooney will have an outstanding season along with Valencia. My predictions: 1. Chelsea 2. Man United 3. Liverpool 4. Arsenal/ Man City/ Everton Player of the league : Wayne Rooney Ben Foster will be England's #1 in South Africa.

Just to get the season underway..:bow:

The police find a body face down in the river mersey, it was a man aged 40-50, he was wearing stockings and suspenders, high heels, and a gmp mask with a dildo stuck up his **** and wearing a Liverpool shirt. The police dragged him out and removed the Liverpool shirt to save his family any embarrasment! Q: Did you hear that the Post Office just recalled their latest stamps? A: They had pictures of ARSENAL Players on them ... and people couldn't figure out which side to spit on. Two blokes were walking through a cemetery when they happened upon a tombstone that read:"Here lies John Sweeney, a good man and a Chelsea fan." So, one of them asked the other: "When the hell did they start putting two people in one grave? Whats the difference between a triangle and Man City? A triangle has three points What's the difference between Manchester City and Swine Flu? At least Swine Flu is reaching Europe. Q: What does a Liverpool fan do after his team wins the Premiership??? A: Turns off the Playstation and goes asleep
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: