Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!

Shane

Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!  

1. 1.

• Arsenal :icflove:
    • Manchester United :hehe:
    • Chelsea :boffing:
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Totenham Hotspurs :rotfl:

I dozed off after 60 min' date=' The first thing I read this morning was your post on the top of this page :(([/quote'] Penalty that was awarded to Dimanti was a pretty stupid decision but then West Ham should have had a penalty like 6 minutes prior to that....So I guess, bad karma ? :giggle:

Penalty that was awarded to Dimanti was a pretty stupid decision but then West Ham should have had a penalty like 6 minutes prior to that....So I guess' date=' bad karma ? :giggle:[/quote'] Hammers has always been a tricky fixture, I thought we were through once we banged in a couple, need to what went wrong now. :(( Highlights on HD. :cool:

Off topic. Barca is growing strength to strength every game of theirs. They won their last fixture 6-1 against Zaragoza with keita hitting hattrick of goals.

4-1 isnt enough....followed by 2-0....wait for the next one plz if i'm doin wat i'm without seeing or able to read........i'm a super hero then
Last season we lost to livpool twice!! Wats the end result?? We won BPL and was in CL final!! And u better knw abt ur Madrid!! And BTW Ignorance is another form of turning blind and behaving like illiterate:winky:

Off topic. Barca is growing strength to strength every game of theirs. They won their last fixture 6-1 against Zaragoza with keita hitting hattrick of goals.
Zlatan has fit right in there and is banging them in. I thought he wont score as much as Eto'o, but hes proving me wrong!! And his creativity is adding more to Barcas attack. Im glad, hes a cocky frak but a great player, hope he scores loads there. Did you see the freekick vs Zarag? One HELL of a great shot. Theyve got some good youngsters coming through as well. Hope someone like Valencia win La Liga though, or Seville- who are a quality team spains strength is so much that someone like Jesus Navas the Seville winger cant get in- cracking player.