Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!

Shane

Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!  

1. 1.

• Arsenal :icflove:
    • Manchester United :hehe:
    • Chelsea :boffing:
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Totenham Hotspurs :rotfl:

Zlatan has fit right in there and is banging them in. I thought he wont score as much as Eto'o, but hes proving me wrong!! And his creativity is adding more to Barcas attack. Im glad, hes a cocky frak but a great player, hope he scores loads there. Did you see the freekick vs Zarag? One HELL of a great shot. Theyve got some good youngsters coming through as well. Hope someone like Valencia win La Liga though, or Seville- who are a quality team spains strength is so much that someone like Jesus Navas the Seville winger cant get in- cracking player.
I think that freekick is the one of the best in this season that I've seen. It hit back of the net like a bullet and GK could do absolutely nothing to stop it despite anticipating it perfectly. Barca vs full fledged RM would be a game to watch. And without saying, Spain is a strong contender to lift the WC in SA. I wouldn't mind the Spaniards winning it actually.

Zlatan has fit right in there and is banging them in. I thought he wont score as much as Eto'o, but hes proving me wrong!! And his creativity is adding more to Barcas attack. Im glad, hes a cocky frak but a great player, hope he scores loads there. Did you see the freekick vs Zarag? One HELL of a great shot. Theyve got some good youngsters coming through as well. Hope someone like Valencia win La Liga though, or Seville- who are a quality team spains strength is so much that someone like Jesus Navas the Seville winger cant get in- cracking player.
Not sure if Sevilla or Valencia have depth in their squad to trouble Barca or RM. Unlike Chelsea who will miss out their African players during the African Nations Cup, Barca and RM don't have that problem too.

Not sure if Sevilla or Valencia have depth in their squad to trouble Barca or RM. Unlike Chelsea who will miss out their African players during the African Nations Cup' date=' Barca and RM don't have that problem too.[/quote'] I sure hope Essien, Drogba, Kalou help Chelsea build unassailable lead before they go for their national duties B-> Btw, any more information on Bruma ? I've heard a lot of praises about this kid going places. He is only 17 and made his debut as a sub against Rovers last weekend.

I sure hope Essien, Drogba, Kalou help Chelsea build unassailable lead before they go for their national duties B-> Btw, any more information on Bruma ? I've heard a lot of praises about this kid going places. He is only 17 and made his debut as a sub against Rovers last weekend.
I don't think Kalou will be missed now that Joe Cole has returned from his injury but Essien and Drogba surely will. I haven't heard much of Bruma but watch out for Jack Wilshere of Arsenal and Ljajic of Man Utd, they are sure to take over EPL in a couple of years.

there is no man in manu liverpool easy victory over manu showed how manu was only surviving because of ronaldo ......and thier decision to take old micheal owen is proved to be a failure...............chelsea rocks.......so liverpool..............but manu.......sucks:two_thumbs_up:

liverpool easy victory over manu showed how manu was only surviving because of ronaldo ......and thier decision to take old micheal owen is proved to be a failure...............chelsea rocks.......so liverpool..............but manu.......sucks:two_thumbs_up:
Words of wisdom :hail: :finger: Farcenal, Manure, Feverfools, tatte hum spurs (hain)

liverpool easy victory over manu showed how manu was only surviving because of ronaldo ......and thier decision to take old micheal owen is proved to be a failure...............chelsea rocks.......so liverpool..............but manu.......sucks:two_thumbs_up:
Every Looser has his day!!:finger: