'V' for Mumbai Indians

Shane

Mumbai Indians set to rope in Videocon for sponsorship deal

NEW DELHI: Consumer electronics and home appliances company Videocon India is set to sign a 3-year lead sponsorship deal with IPL team Mumbai Indians for about Rs 12 crore a year. Though the Rs 36-crore deal for a three-year period will be the highest for Mumbai Indians so far, it is not in the league of what telecom company Nokia paid for Shah Rukh Khan’s Knight Riders or what Aircel paid to be lead sponsor for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings. The Videocon deal comes two months after Idea Cellular walked out of its Rs 10-12 crore per year contract with the team two years ahead of schedule. An official at Videocon, who asked not to be named, confirmed the development. "We are signing up with Mumbai Indians for three years, for about Rs 12 crore a year," the official said. Idea had walked out of the deal citing dissatisfaction with the association and not getting the branding impact it had oped for. An email query to Mumbai Indians remained unanswered.A formal announcement is expected shortly. Nokia remains the highest IPL sponsor so far, holding the lead sponsorship title for Shah Rukh Khan’s Knight Riders -- at close to Rs 50 crore for a three-year period starting 2008. Aircel which is lead sponsor for India Cements-owned Chennai Super Kings and GMR group’s Delhi Daredevils’ lead sponsor Hero Honda paid close to Rs 45 crore per year for three years each, starting with the inaugural IPL in ‘08. The lead sponsor gets display on front of players’ jerseys, besides opportunities for on-field and onground activation.An official directly involved with IPL sponsorships, said: "It’s a good deal from Videocon’s perspective because two additional teams will be added next year and the number of matches will also be higher. So valuations may increase next year." Meanwhile, Knight Riders has changed its jersey colour from black-and-gold to purple to shore up merchandise sales, and its sponsors for season three include Nokia, Coca-Cola’s lemon drink Sprite, energy drink Triple X, footwear and apparel maker Reebok, and innerwear company Lux Cozy.

Link

OMFG! :hysterical:

Knight Riders has changed its jersey colour from black-and-gold to purple to shore up merchandise sales, and its sponsors for season three include Nokia, Coca-Cola’s lemon drink Sprite, energy drink Triple X, footwear and apparel maker Reebok, and innerwear company Lux Cozy.

V is for vagina. and MI are a big vagina. :hahaha:
Which UV never gets, dropped from the captaincy when he tried going near Preity :hysterical::hysterical:

Hi shane... hw r u buddy? Its little long time, as i was busy with my site works...! i always love ICF :icflove: hopefully i wont disturb you with smileys in future :giggle: :two_thumbs_up:
I am doing pretty well poy, all the best with your site :nice: Cant wait to see you Tambi's and esp your Anna Tambi "Morris" get pwned.