UEFA Champions League 2009-10

Shane

Lassana Diarra is in Real Madrid! So Pompey sold him, as I read, for £20M *Thrilled* So Arsenal made £5.5M (Selling him to Pompey) + £10M (50% Sell On Clause) = £15M just keeping a player for six months. Wenger Sir, you are a bloody genius. :adore:
If only money could help you be on top of the table :finger:

Its Man United or Manchester United!! BTW Athletico Madrid 1 Chelshits 0:--D
:finger: Very mixed feelings about Chelsea's game. We should have put a lid on the game once Drogba scored his 2nd. Madrid put an excellent fight and had to win this one to stay alive in UCL. With this draw, Chelsea will top the group with Porto following us to the next round. This was Drogba's first game in UCL this year and he netted two goals...I say we need moaaarrr Didi :woot: @ Manure - Moskva game, Akinfeev really deserved 3 points, I know he allowed 3 goals but the last one was deflected off the defender and there is nothing much he could've done. He was brilliant throughout the game making many saves that United would net it most of the times. Apparently, he is on Manure's scouting radar and experts predict his future lies in Manure. As for Dzagoev's goal, it was top class. Van der Saar thought that Dza had no angle to shoot but he misread the situation and Dza netted it brilliantly in top right corner :hail:

Bayern, Inter, Liverpool on the same boat but Bayern has the slimmest of all chances amongst these three. Liverpool usually bring their best when the situation demands them to. Bayern's horrible run is stretched from Bundes Liga to UCL.

It was a good goal by that kid Dzaogev. How about Aguero as well- two real corkers! Dissap with Bayern. Klose and Luca Toni up front tells its own story- between them theyve got the mobility of a dying snail. Think theyve had a few injury problems Bayern, no Ribery and Robben came off the bench today. I thought those two haring down the wings would make it diffcult for any defence but not sure how much theyve played together. Think Olic was out too and he's a handy player. Plus they really should have tried harder to keep Lucio. Always been the problem with Robben, he's excellent but too injury prone. Still think Real should have kept him- Robben, Kaka, Ronaldo roaming behind a striker- how cool would that have been. Wouldnt mind Inter going out just to shut up smug Mourinho. LOVE IT if 'pool were beaten tomorrow by Lyon.

^I am backing Lyon to beat injury hurt pool. Without saying pool will be looking at Torres to pull themout of the sh*thole they are in right now.