DLF IPL after party {{Massive Pic thread}}

Texy

Guest DeveGowda
Aaku, u jobless :cantstop:... BTW...Paratayy seems to be going on and on while onfield performances have been going down for Bevdas..:giggle:
RCb is done well in begining...but once CSK started its dominance we are started to going down... CSK eventual finalists :hatsoff:

Aaku, u jobless :cantstop:... BTW...Paratayy seems to be going on and on while onfield performances have been going down for Bevdas..:giggle:
Whaaa ? I just have o mark the text, and a double click and tadaaaaa word web guides me :dance:

Moaaaaaar Pics 33wwrx0.jpg Yuvi scoring off field 125izva.jpg I want to kiss you but my gf is watching 108h7hx.jpg yes sweetie you can blow me later 2s78b6d.jpg gangstaa yo m74cno.jpg couldn't get Sushmita and now i'm stuck with this dumb ***** 5cyrlg.jpg if you win IPL 3...I'll let you drill me all night long 2dt6r81.jpg we both have something in common....we're both losing hair 2vcz2xi.jpg free ka daru hai...pee le 4sxkcn.jpg O no...someone just took a pic of Kallis grabbing my nuts...I'm so fked up 6xx9hl.jpg I'm neither cool nor suave js20ic.jpg Warnie's boys-- halla bol ....Graeme: Halla what? 15g35w3.jpg Borivali ka anna 2462t6q.jpg O Warnie...you're so amazing...wish you could halla my bols 2i6ovf4.jpg How much are you making now? 1z2mz68.jpg Hum Kaale hai to kya hua dilwaale hai! 15f3yp5.jpg EPIC STARE # 2 mtkw7r.jpg a preview of T20 WC --- India beating SA in the final:hysterical: 5cwrx1.jpg Raj: Shilpa forgot to give me my weekly allowance to buy cigarettes...aab kya peeu? Yusuf: Jo bhi ho...sharab maat peena....haram hai nvtnqp.jpg Manish with classy prostitues 23ua2iv.jpg Rab ne bada di jodi 5akdo5.jpg keep smiling....wait for the limo to pull up...i'll fk the sh#t outta u r7syup.jpg Yuvi cockblocked me last night....mutha***kka szkk05.jpg wow white chick wearing a saree....Boucher you lucky dawg 2uyovnl.jpg9k2fl2.jpg 2 of the prettiest KKR supporters.....FK u MI :finger: 51v509.jpg phew! I can finally laugh.... thank god I didn't agree to marry Sania eu3bme.jpg haha I married an Indian too 2w54u95.jpg cowlashers united apgysg.jpg These parties are all I got... 2crqzyw.jpg Thank God I didn't bring my wife to the paaarty...people would've thought I brought my aunt i3dufb.jpg I'm gonna york the sh#t outta this chick tonight tarhns.jpg I promise to cut my hair when I learn to bowl mwzjeq.jpg hum kaale hai to kya hua dilwaale hai # 2 23r0isi.jpg I could be the cover face of fair n monkey creame 5anxw6.jpg I hope I don't get "injured" again tonight vex844.jpg Inzi bhai said flowers are not haraam..mashallah o0ngih.jpg abbe Kaif...kuch to kar dhaang se... saala aunty pata raha hai 15j0r4.jpg Richest Indian with Richest cricketer 20ucvmw.jpg Arjun: chaal aaj raat Om shaanti Om khelte hai SRK: aaj nehi yaar... Karan busy hai ncgqxt.jpg I bet I can sledge her in bed

125mmhw.jpg hahaha Anchaal you naughty hoe...you broke my arm 2emeykm.jpg how did I become from hero to zero? 5fn49f.jpg I hope she likes all my strokes:giggle: bdmweu.jpg F M L --- I'm stuck with Deccan chicks :(( rtgwt1.jpg AMIT UNIYAL...with Simran ----- luckiest nobody cricketer ever! 15mfypc.jpg I'm injured on field....pretty fit off field :winky: ...my bowling idol is Nehra...don't laugh 156pyjm.jpg Karthik....trying to call Karthik...where the fk r u??? 6y0hp2.jpg Dr.Mallya didn't pay me enough to sit here with his idiot/gay bigra hua beta x3iefd.jpg Suman Ranganathan is still hot!! hsnpjn.jpg