( DLF )Modi -- Tharoor Showdown!!

Mamu

( DLF )Modi -- Tharoor Showdown!!  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Tharoor doesn't know what he's getting himself into. You don't mess with Modi like that and get away with it' date=' ask the Pakis.[/quote'] you mean the modi who cudnt even win rajasthan cricket board election last year?? Modi was a nobody until IPL.. he can bully the cricket boards around the world... i think hes gonna get pwned big time here..

Tharoor doesn't know what he's getting himself into. You don't mess with Modi like that and get away with it' date=' ask the Pakis.[/quote'] I think this has now gone far beyond Tharoor & Modi. There are going to be more bodies coming out of the coffin in the next few days.

ViruRulez - That quote in your signature is seriously poor taste. Those who compete in the Special Olympics are really far greater achievers then those who do in the Summer Olympics.
It is a copied quote from the internet .. I also know the participants are really far better than even real Olympics ... I have more respect for them than anybody else .. it is not to be meant in a derogatory way for the special people but meant more for the uselessness of fighting over the net .. sorry if that hurt you ... I will change it as soon as I find a better quote :--D

^^ yea viru rulez.. dont make fun of disabled people.. u sound like cartman..
ok I removed it .. I found it on the net and I never used it in the intention of making fun of disabled people.. I wanted to make fun of arguing on the internet thats it .. it was just a random quote found on the net and nothing else .. search for this quote and you will find it everywhere .. sorry if it hurt anybody

Let me get this straight..some people approached some random girl and gave her 18 million $ in shares just so she could act us a consultant?? Well fk me...i should have become a beautician too. She would have been a nobody if she wasnt fking shashi taroor..All the big words "ohh insulting me is insulting women everywhere" is just big BS. WTF is happening anyway?Why did the minister didnt want Rendezvous to bid?

BTW the two ministers they are saying .. they are saying they were called in Maharastra in the above article .. so can they be Sharad Pawar and the other NCP guy .. anyways its becoming interesting now .. bring it on :popcorn: A new movie can be made on this .. Paisa, Power and Controversy :idea:

BTW the two ministers they are saying .. they are saying they were called in Maharastra in the above article .. so can they be Sharad Pawar and the other NCP guy .. anyways its becoming interesting now .. bring it on :popcorn: A new movie can be made on this .. Paisa, Power and Controversy :idea:
Paisa, Pawar Aur Kirkut.

seems like it is one set of crooks (modi and co. who want to bring a team to ahmedabad and wanted the kochi team to underbid) vs tharoor and his fiancee (taking bribe for essentially pulling strings via his fiancee). i have no respect for either these goons :finger:

seems like it is one set of crooks (modi and co. who want to bring a team to ahmedabad and wanted the kochi team to underbid) vs tharoor and his fiancee (taking bribe for essentially pulling strings via his fiancee). i have no respect for either these goons :finger:
cant agree more

Mohit Burman is a scion of the Dabur Family,they are worth 2billion dollars according to Forbes...so surely he has some credentials. Regarding Chellaram...read this..he seems to be a man of importance in Nigeria http://www.internationalreporter.com/News-560/chellaram-group-wins-over-all-other-nominees-for-nia-and-8217-s-highest-award.html

:popcorn: But frankly speaking it is now getting boring again .. news channels are jumping to this Tharoor-Modi shodown 24/7 and they are again leaving no stone unturned to make masala news again after the Sania-Malik-Ayesha controversy .. frankly speaking I really get pissed off of the news channels jumping to the bandwagon as soon as there is any controversy .. news channels are becoming more commercial day by day instead of proper news .. they had been bombarding the whole day today with this news and now I am starting to get bored with this too .. we all like masala but it should be limited and not done excessive coverage .. frankly speaking our media is turning crappier than the US media and paparazzi nowadays :yawn2:

And IPL was supposed to be an advertisement of Indian shining?
Are you saying that we should forget about any pro franchises in our country? Dada-giri and goonda-giri will always exist in India, but life must go on.