Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Nahin yaar..bolo koi nahi Bollywiood to apna jahan hain
you always gives mixed views about bolly as i noticed.i think you are a oldie who know much than all here in ICF,so your views are mixed ones always.
I live in India and I am no fan of bollywood. :mad: But at least there are few off-beat movies being churned out, so there is hope.:agree:
:wall: :acute: you watched bollywood movies.

Saw Bodyguard online --- well saw half of it and then deleted the movie what a worthless piece of trash...how did this movie make so much money? Indian audience is full of 3rd class moviegoers i would rate it 1/10 ----- horrible dialogues, salman seems to b going thru motion, absolute redongculous plot...horrible acting by everyone compared to Wanted, Dabangg & Ready ....this is complete sh!t
Its not that bad yaar. Its got a nice story.

Saw Bodyguard online --- well saw half of it and then deleted the movie what a worthless piece of trash...how did this movie make so much money? Indian audience is full of 3rd class moviegoers i would rate it 1/10 ----- horrible dialogues, salman seems to b going thru motion, absolute redongculous plot...horrible acting by everyone compared to Wanted, Dabangg & Ready ....this is complete sh!t
Those were good movies?

As per me, ZNMD is the worst of the Farhan Akhtar - Ritesh SIdhwani lot. Rock on > DCH > Lakshya > Don> Luck by Chance > ZNMD Its almost as if he made the movie because he didn't have much to do and/or wanted to 'white' a lot of his black money :D lol
IMO, Zoya is better director than Farhan. Or is it ghost directed by him? ZNMD is the best from that family. On par with LBC. Lakshya and DCH come next. Don is their worst.