Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

I also watched Inception yesterday, in a dream. In the dream I fell asleep and dreamed that I was watching Inception. Then I woke up and found that I had fallen asleep while watching Inception. just when I started smiling at the thought, I again woke up and and ralized that I had fallen asleep while watching Inception. Now I am not sure whether this is real or a dream. And I have also lost my totem.

I also watched Inception yesterday' date=' in a dream. In the dream I fell asleep and dreamed that I was watching Inception. Then I woke up and found that I had fallen asleep while watching Inception. just when I started smiling at the thought, I again woke up and and ralized that I had fallen asleep while watching Inception. Now I am not sure whether this is real or a dream. And I have also lost my [b']totem.
What was it?

Anyone had experience with Lucid dreaming??? That shyttt is crazyyyyy...once you realize within your dream that you're dreaming...the possibilities are unlimited..you can do whatever you want if you maintain a relaxed mind and don't get too excited. Most people will wake up once they realize within seconds...but it is possible to prolong it.

Chatur Singh Two Star, took me three days to completely watch it, easily one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Even my favs Sanjay Mishra and Suresh Menon were disappointing :(
tx for letting me know..I wait for dvd rips now...and that is X from my list I just downloaded "Shaurya" BD-Rip IMDB Desis give it 7.0, Javed bhai and rahul bose - anyone seen it

tx for letting me know..I wait for dvd rips now...and that is X from my list I just downloaded "Shaurya" BD-Rip IMDB Desis give it 7.0, Javed bhai and rahul bose - anyone seen it
Inferior copy of A Few Good Men. Kay Kay Menon does a Jack Nicholson. Rahul Bose is the worst actor for me. He thinks he acts well.

Inferior copy of A Few Good Men. Kay Kay Menon does a Jack Nicholson. Rahul Bose is the worst actor for me. He thinks he acts well.
i gues she pulls it off well only, nothing to absolutely hate him not at all a bad actor according to many people

Dunno if anyone is planning on seeing Contagion, but if thats the case, try not doing it, unless you ABSOLUTELY have to. The entire film's a con. They have used marquee hollywood stars like Matt Damon and Kate Winslett, just to lure people to the movie. Being a HUGE Damon fan, seeing him marginalized to the fringes in the movie boiled my blood to vaporizing point! :mad: Even if you ignore the deceit in the trailer and watch it in the hope that the script is good and you're entertained, that isnt the case either. The story-line is banal, listless and sort of meanders along very predictable lines. This move is a classic case of sky-high expectations and rock-bottom outcomes.

Dunno if anyone is planning on seeing Contagion, but if thats the case, try not doing it, unless you ABSOLUTELY have to. The entire film's a con. They have used marquee hollywood stars like Matt Damon and Kate Winslett, just to lure people to the movie. Being a HUGE Damon fan, seeing him marginalized to the fringes in the movie boiled my blood to vaporizing point! :mad: Even if you ignore the deceit in the trailer and watch it in the hope that the script is good and you're entertained, that isnt the case either. The story-line is banal, listless and sort of meanders along very predictable lines. This move is a classic case of sky-high expectations and rock-bottom outcomes.
I don't remember the producers marketing this as a Matt Damon movie. There are lots of actors and most of them got decent screentime. As for the movie, it was okay. It received good reviews from critics though.

oh i havent read the book. but the movie itself was not awesome or anything. but it was not bad either. you can watch it once.
Thanks.. guess its skip-able then, especially in view of following.
Dunno if anyone is planning on seeing Contagion, but if thats the case, try not doing it, unless you ABSOLUTELY have to. ....