Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Dunno if anyone is planning on seeing Contagion, but if thats the case, try not doing it, unless you ABSOLUTELY have to. The entire film's a con. They have used marquee hollywood stars like Matt Damon and Kate Winslett, just to lure people to the movie. Being a HUGE Damon fan, seeing him marginalized to the fringes in the movie boiled my blood to vaporizing point! :mad: Even if you ignore the deceit in the trailer and watch it in the hope that the script is good and you're entertained, that isnt the case either. The story-line is banal, listless and sort of meanders along very predictable lines. This move is a classic case of sky-high expectations and rock-bottom outcomes.
Oh that's disappointing, the cast looks awesome and Soderbergh normally makes good films. I watched Drive today. Good film, violent but entertaining. Ryan Gosling is a pretty good actor, I want to see him in Crazy Stupid Love to see if he any different from his normal quiet intense roles. One more with him and George Clooney called Ides of March out soon that seems good A few good films out right now- Tinker Tailor and Warrior, two more I want to watch

Oh that's disappointing, the cast looks awesome and Soderbergh normally makes good films. I watched Drive today. Good film, violent but entertaining. Ryan Gosling is a pretty good actor, I want to see him in Crazy Stupid Love to see if he any different from his normal quiet intense roles. One more with him and George Clooney called Ides of March out soon that seems good A few good films out right now- Tinker Tailor and Warrior, two more I want to watch
Drive's been getting mind-boggling ratings from rotten tomatoes. How good is the movie? Worth watching?

Drive's been getting mind-boggling ratings from rotten tomatoes. How good is the movie? Worth watching?
Its superb but really depends on the viewer watching it if he will enjoy it or not. The film is mostly driven by visuals as opposed to dialogue like most conventional movies and there is not a lot of action. Whatever action it has is quick, brutal and violent. The acting is also very restrained. The atmosphere, background score, cinematography is very good. Think of it like an action/drama with art cinema treatment. If you enjoy films which are different, you will love it. Also if you like this, watch the director's previous films like Pusher trilogy, Valhalla Rising and Bronson. All of them are very good.

Rascals - 3/10 Shikhar Dhawan has lost it completely. He is simply not a good comedy director. Mujhse Shaadi Karogi was his last very good comedy film. Hell even Partner was very entertaining. Although, it was a rip off of Hitch. After that, all his movies have been ****. Everything he did in between MSK and Partner was **** too. The movie is not funny at all.