Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

well its diwali' date=' it will be blockbuster no doubt about it. I will be forced to watch as well along with the family[/quote'] I am pretty sure that the first half of the movie will be typical drama+comedy+romance. The superhero and villain stuff will not be shown till the 2nd half of the movie.

well its diwali' date=' it will be blockbuster no doubt about it. I will be forced to watch as well along with the family[/quote'] I have already bought tickets of ra.one 3d will be watching wd my wife on wednesday,though still angry with the ticket counter people for depositing 1000 rs for 3d glasses will return me after movie but still they suck.

I am hoping RaOne goes super hit.. not just at the box office but also the substance wise.. just turned into SRK's well wisher.. (not a fan) because of all the cr@p that Aamir and Salman is spewing at him.. both of those 'bollywood sons' are kicking the 'self made' hero around..

I am hoping RaOne goes super hit.. not just at the box office but also the substance wise.. just turned into SRK's well wisher.. (not a fan) because of all the cr@p that Aamir and Salman is spewing at him.. both of those 'bollywood sons' are kicking the 'self made' hero around..
awwwww:icflove::icflove::two_thumbs_up: