Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Re: Watched any new movies? Watched 1971 the other day. Pretty nice movie. Recently whenever I have watched a Bollywood movie I have been stunned by the amount of sheer talent we have. In 1971 Mohan Bajpai is stellar. Deepak Dobariyal(sidekick of Langda Tyagi in Omkara) is first rate and Piyush Mishra(Kaka in Maqbool) is tremendous. There is a lot of talent in Hindi cinema today and a good amount is visible in this movie. Overall a nice picture with a thought provoking central theme. Rating 8/10. xxx

Re: Watched any new movies? Watched 'The Motorcycle Diaries' today. A fantastic movie based on the younger days of the Argentinian revolutionary Ernesto Che Guevarra when he and his best pal set out on their bike to explore the entire continent of South America.

Re: Watched any new movies? Wached all these on the Weekend Big Noting Becuase I said so Alpha Dog Seven Days in May Hyderabadi Nawabs Hattrick Little Children The Treatment The Thirst The Dead Girl ..phew and 4 others, ya..went on a binge..got a new kick-ass LCD

Re: Watched any new movies?

Wached all these on the Weekend Big Noting Becuase I said so Alpha Dog Seven Days in May Hyderabadi Nawabs Hattrick Little Children The Treatment The Thirst The Dead Girl ..phew and 4 others, ya..went on a binge..got a new kick-***** LCD[/ quote] :doh::doh::doh: I haven't seen that many movies in years...... :doh::doh:

Re: Watched any new movies? watched The Namesake last weekend...had to pay $8.50 for a 'dollar saver' kind of small theatre :mad: anyway no choice as that was the only place showing that movie.I think its a fantastic movie with absolutely heart warming performances :wtg: