Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

^ Early in the season but worried about Rooney's form though :(
Rooneys form is a worry true, But he played through an excellent ball to Berba which Berba couldnt do much. We don need to worry about Roonay as Berba has already registered his name on the scoresheet.:yay:

Guest Hiten.
United won 3-0 :yay: Yeah half the goals Chelski scored but we aren't minnow bashers. :aha:
You don't know how its done brah. 21 goals in the last 3 BPL games at the Bridge (22 if you were to consider JT getting Bridge's flame :giggle:).

You don't know how its done brah. 21 goals in the last 3 BPL games at the Bridge (22 if you were to consider JT getting Bridge's flame :giggle:).
8 of those 22 came against Wigan who lost 0-4 at HOME to a PROMOTED side, Blackpool, last week. Well done! :two_thumbs_up: BTW, tricky fixture at Craven Cottage, next week. Fulham under Mark Hughes will be a tough proposition.

Guest Hiten.

Don again it's the case of how it's done and not against whom it's done. Manure, Farcenal, Liverschool all got to play these "weak" side at home but couldn't emulate the goal rout ran by Chelsea at the bridge. I guess we like stamping our authority in a more louder and clearer manner :winky: P.S: About JTs score, I was talking about his spark with Wayne bridges WAG :embarassed:

Don again it's the case of how it's done and not against whom it's done. Manure, Farcenal, Liverschool all got to play these "weak" side at home but couldn't emulate the goal rout ran by Chelsea at the bridge. I guess we like stamping our authority in a more louder and clearer manner :winky: P.S: About JTs score, I was talking about his spark with Wayne bridges WAG :embarassed:
For all your so called goal scoring ability, had to wait till the final day to ensure the title. That too with a gap of just ONE point :cantstop:

Can't complain, gotta accept that. When the second top scorer is OGs, you can't expect United to "run rout" on the weaker teams :(. This season could be different, though :pray:

Guest Hiten.
For all your so called goal scoring ability' date=' had to wait till the final day to ensure the title. That too with a gap of just ONE point :cantstop:[/quote'] Danny :nono: Chelsea's GD was the highest for the last season and it emphasizes my point that Chelsea were and have been carrying better goal scoring ability than the rest. And IIRC, we were the first and only team to cross the century mark ever since BPL was launched :winky:.

Guest Hiten.

Make it ONE more for anelkaaaaa..... THREEE NILLLLLLLLLLLLLL :aha: Can't believe Cech's ball found Malouda deep in Wigan's half