SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding...

Sooda

>Some omissions have been noted with interest. When word spread that the reigning star of Bollywood, superstar Shahrukh Khan, had been given a miss along with the other two leading Khans, Salman and Aamir, it led to some gossip and speculation. While Shahrukh is seen as a successor of Amitabh Bachchan and hence a rival, Salman, who was earlier romantically linked with Aishwarya and Aamir, remains aloof. Nor do leading actresses like Rani Mukherjee, Karishma and Kareena Kapoor figure in the list. [web]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6577053.stm[/web]

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding...

Salman, who was earlier romantically linked with Aishwarya and Aamir, remains aloof.
That statement is a bit dodgy. Are the punctuations and commas misplaced or something :lol: Read it again and you will see what I mean.

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding... btw u guys know what a newspaper did right they hired abhishek's duplicate.. sent him in a rented merc.. with flowers to ash's house... he bypassed all the security.. like 25 gaurds.. and reached Ash's house.. where a neighbour saw him and realised wtf was going on.. but she wasnt sure.. so she called Ash's brother... pwnage :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding... when saman maafiz goon khan went abusing his ex girl-friend on sets of chalte chalte ( yes before rani ash was in the movie) very swiftly shahrukh the innocent khan on insistance of the goon khan threw ash out of the movie and rani as more than hapy to replace her... this was first of many such spanner put in ash's career by this khan-brigade... Poor vivek oberoy lost his temper after seeing all this when he came in ash's contact.. this resulted in vivek's career takiing the khan-hit... Given the way this goon has been acting Abhishek bachchan was the only safe haven for ashwarya...... ab dikhaye goondagardi ye salman khan or shahrukh khan GMD (#$%^ mein dam ) hai to.. anyone expectign invietion in this scnaerio for these folks is askgn too much. Aamir khan i suppose is not close to bachchans hence not in the list

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding...

Aish and Sachin the same Building? I thought sachin was still living in east bandra and aish on 16th road khar
no, both live in this building called "La Mer" infact that abhishek's duplicate landed up on sachins floor first :lmao:

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding... Another noted absentee was the ashlip kisser .....hritik roshan...her latest co star. Apparently Mr.nishabd bachan was very upset and got the scene removed a few weeks after the release.I guess he didn't realise it at the time of release because he was busy shooting with all legs jeeeeeeeeeya . :hic: what refreshing double standards. :lol:

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding... Btw in the movie radhikajee, there are a few crotch scenes of jeeyah which i found deeply disturbing, when watchin with family. Watever the *** that scenes meant.