Your son/daughter's favourite cartoon song

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

My son no matter how big a tanrum he is throwing the momnet hears the following song becomes all ears. [align=center]The world goes spinning round and round it?s true We?ve had our time and now we?re through But you and I forever will be friends We?ll try to touch the sky where clouds never end And we?ll search for wonder all around And you?ll find me hanging upside down And you and I together in a big, big world We?ll try to touch the sky in a big, big world You have to go I know it?s time So give me five This whole world Is yours and mine[/align] I get to hear this one evry waking hours so much so I can recite this one even after gulping two litres of wine. :lmao: Which one your little one likes?

Re: Your son/daughter's favourite cartoon song My kids loved the "Gay" Teletubbies :wall: Then came the Wiggles, the down under band for kids :eew: They are not into much music anymore and am glad at that. Right now my son's favorite is watching cricket DVDs and videos. Man he has dug up the garage for the videos and made it a huge mess. My daughter can't keep the book down, she is a book worm and loves to read all kinds of book.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Your son/daughter's favourite cartoon song

My kids loved the "*****" Teletubbies :wall: Then came the Wiggles' date=' the down under band for kids :eew: They are not into much music anymore and am glad at that. Right now my son's favorite is watching cricket DVDs and videos. Man he has dug up the garage for the videos and made it a huge mess. My daughter can't keep the book down, she is a book worm and loves to read all kinds of book.[/quote'] :wtg: Your life is set, son cricket buff and daughter book worm what more can one wish.. :wtg:

Re: Your son/daughter's favourite cartoon song no kids ofcourse... but my little cousin loves barney... barbey is a dinosaur in our imagination.. and wehn he's tall he's what we call.... :hic: dont want to bore u guys :D oh.. and he's crazy abt the disney pixar movie CARS!!! and i hav heard the dialogues from my room a million times.... i can actually follow the slang... ur in radiator spring... the cutest little town in carburator county.... lol... :hic:

Re: Your son/daughter's favourite cartoon song No kids for me yet :hmph: but my 2 year old Neice loves English version of DORA, barney french version of ELMO and in Hindi its HANUMAN :wtg: i can not believe she uses words from french, english, hindi and Sign language as well. Kids are wayyy too smart these days. My 4 year old nephew on the other hand, likes all of the cartoons (BARNEY, ELMO, COOKIE MONSTER, BLUS CLUES etc) in English. God Movies in telegu hanuman in Hindi and her favourite sport is baseball and teer-kamaan (Bow n Arrow). He is a pakka Bhagat of Lort Rama and loves trivia on Gods.

You know DR kids change so often' date=' Wellington weather is more stable than them :hic:[/quote'] :lmao: :lmao: So true Ravi How old are your kids if ou dont ming my asking mine are 6 (dau) and 3 (son)

no kids ofcourse... but my little cousin loves barney... barbey is a dinosaur in our imagination.. and wehn he's tall he's what we call.... :hic: dont want to bore u guys :D oh.. and he's crazy abt the disney pixar movie CARS!!! and i hav heard the dialogues from my room a million times.... i can actually follow the slang... ur in radiator spring... the cutest little town in carburator county.... lol... :hic:
My son sleeps in a bed that looks like Lightening McQueen was a good trick to get the 3 yr old brat to sllep what he calls "all by himself" :flux:

Re: Your son/daughter's favourite cartoon song I don't have kids, but the woman I'm still legally married to for now has a 2 year old nephew that was crazy about Thomas the tank engine (My mum says I used to like it just as much at that age). He puts on the dvd himself and won't let anyone near the TV...

Guest dada_rocks

You know DR kids change so often' date=' Wellington weather is more stable than them :hic:[/quote'] baat to sahi hai... other dau u and ur son watching cricket remindd me of my childhood days.. there was no tv around so me and my father u listen commentary .. i used to sit on the side of wheat-field while my father used to be knee deep in water trying to steer water towards the higher parts...... whnever commentatos voice used to rise he used to shout from the middle of the field "baua koi out huaa kya".. good times ..good times